64. One beast

There was only a thin healing scar in the place where the human bullet has got in, that piece of cursed metal still lying on the floor next to his shoes

There was only a thin healing scar in the place where the human bullet has got in, that piece of cursed metal still lying on the floor next to his shoes. Hours must have passed, yet Jimin was numb to anything sitting on the cold basement floor trying not to picture what could have happened behind that sealed stone. What if no one will find him here, will he starve to death.
Great Puppy, your stupidity reached its peak.

He was so mad at Jungkook, at himself, the red moon, that stupid human, the whole world, Taehyung... he didn't even want to think about the last, as if he will get him into his hands. Taehyung will die the way his parents did, in tortures he can not even imagine.

"Damn..." Jimin sighed resting his forehead on his knees.

The basement floor trembled, there was a sudden noise of tearing stones, then a thin sun ray broke into that dimly lit up place. Jimin lifted his head to see the way out slowly emerging, then a silhouette appeared in it.

The omega blinked blinded by the sudden light, narrowing his eyes to figure out that approaching figure of a fragile petite alpha with sand blonde hair.

"Yoongi!" Gasped Jimin jumping up, all his wounds have healed through the night so it was just that open abyss in his heart present. "Yoongi where is he?"

Yoongi's face darkened, he looked away moving his palm over the chain like bracelet.

"Come with me," he whispered so Jimin's legs bent from fear, yet he followed the alpha outside into the bright morning sunlight so unfitting after the horror of the red moon night.

The door to the cottage was ripped open, the air filled with the significant scent of drying blood, crumbling all skin on Jimin's body, but Yoongi was walking swiftly towards a waiting car, Jimin got into.

"Has he murdered that family?" Ask Jimin even though he already knew the answer.

Yoongi nodded sighing loudly.

"What happened?" He looked at Jimin seriously before starting the car.

"It has been a trap. Taehyung never had Jin or Lola and Lila, he has just... recorded their voices," bitter tears rolled down Jimin's face. "I should have known better, should have checked on them first. They span a rope to kick off the motorbike, there were Sinas soldiers and Shifters, a whole mess, we looked for shelter in a human cottage and that idiot guy fired into me. It was just a human bullet in my arm, nothing tragic but Jungkook went nuts, dragged me into this basement and closed me in it," Jimin had his first clenched from frustration and anger, the images of the night coming back so vividly. "Where is he?"

Yoongi sighed again speeding the car up stopping in front of a village that looked as if a hurricane has rolled over it.

"Come!" Yoongi left the car and Jimin needed a moment to command his trembling legs to move.

The scent of blood hit him the moment he opened the car door twisting his insides, it was all human blood of hundreds, thousands maybe innocent villagers.

"I need to warn you what you will see here will be drastic," muttered Yoongi avoiding his gaze walking into the village along demolished houses and ripped pieces of bodies on the ground. Jimin's heart falling with each step as how could one beast do such devastation and horror in just a few hours.

His jaw trembling dangerously, especially when they reached the main road through the village that was now one ribbon of blood an massacre, the bodies piling up along house walls and cars.
Jimin sniffed when Yoongi's hand landed on his shoulder squeezing it.

"He had destroyed over twenty villages, we haven't counted the victims yet, but there will be at least 30 thousand. I'm in touch with the human government and Werewolf Guard, we are working out on a solution, how to cover up that horror without exposing our world. He is behind that building finishing off the last villagers. There's only the beast there now, you need to stop him, you are his only chance to ever find his human side back again. Please..." Yoongi's voice cracked, a few tears rolled down his face when Jimin bit his lip as his chin was trembling so horribly.

"Ok, I'm ready," he whispered using his sleeve to dry his face then turned towards the house, his legs wobbly, his heart pounding when he was nearing step after step slowly reaching behind the corner of those horrible blood splashed walls to stop abruptly. There was Jungkook kneeling above a child ripping its chest open to take out its heart and watch from all sides, he suddenly turned to him, blood red scary eyes.

"She has had a heart!" He muttered when Jimin swallowed new tears.

"Puppy, it's enough. Stop," his voice was trembling but he moved in between the bodies carefully to not to step on any reaching Jungkook, crouching down in front of him. "It's enough. You have to stop. Puppy..."

The alpha was looking at him like fixed for moments that seemed like forever, his fangs slowly uncovering but Jimin only stretched his shivering palm out to caress his face.

"You are Jungkook not the best, we had a deal remember, you will protect me and I will save you from yourself. I'm here for it, to save you. You are my Puppy Prince, and I'm Jimin, your mate."

The last word caused a rapid change in those glowing red eyes, they suddenly lit up golden to fade into chocolate brown, when Jungkook looked from him to the heart he was holding in his palms and the body of the girl. He suddenly screamed letting the heart fall, jumping up to watch the horror around them.

"Jungkook..." whispered Jimin but Jungkook was ghostly pale stumbling on his legs falling against a tree shivering madly.

"It wasn't you, it was the beast and the damn red moon, please don't blame yourself. Jungkook," Jimin stretched his hand out but Jungkook turned suddenly sprinting towards the thick forest behind the village and Jimin could swear for a second he had seen an insanely huge wolf running until he disappeared in between the woods.

"Jimin, let's go home, you need a rest," he heard Yoongi's calm voice, yet he was standing there frozen looking behind the tree line unable to believe in what has just happened.

Thank you so much for your love. I know the chapters now are heartbreaking, but what do you think about everything that has happened during the red moon? What will Jungkook do now?

Much <3