65. New pact

"I'll go upstairs," Jimin couldn't recognize his own voice when he stopped in the main villa corridor

Yoongi nodded, "I'll be in the study in case you need anything."

The alpha's eyes were so sad Jimin had to turn away for them, so to not to break down now he ran upstairs to the bedroom he was sharing with Jungkook, that scent on blue moonlight and neck kisses lingering in the air breaking his heart once more.

Had he gone to Jin first to check, instead of trusting Taehyung immediately non of that would have had happened. Had they mated...

Jimin yelled throwing the books and pencils around the room from fury, the pillows following, while he was breaking things trying to still the pain, but it seemed impossible.

It took long minutes for him to calm down enough to fall on the bed and sob, as Jungkook was somewhere out there blaming himself. The bestial way his alpha had killed that child while he wanted to have children so badly... Jungkook will never forgive himself. Will the beast take over forever? Was the man he loved really gone.

Come home, I will hold you and make you feel ok, begged Jimin hugging a pillow hoping to find some rest but the images of the horror he has seen were like a storm in his head.

The door cracked, it was long hours later, the sun high on the sky. Jimin was sitting on the bed trying to process the previous night, but someone entered the room and he looked up to see Jungkook dressed in all black, a suit to a turtleneck. He looked as if he's about to attend a funeral.

"Jungkook..." Jimin jumped up running to his alpha, but Jungkook scooped from him, his face sliced by some grimace.

"Don't touch me and pack all your stuff," his tone was stone cold.

"Jungkook, what... no," Jimin shivered approaching the alpha who took two steps back.

"Pack all your stuff quickly, I'm waiting in the car."

"Are we going somewhere to hide?" Asked Jimin but Jungkook never answered turning, leaving the room the slamming the door shut.

Jimin needed a moment to move and slowly collect all his belongings, his heart broken and bleeding because what was Jungkook up to, was he really bringing him back to that shabby flat. It damn had no windows.

I can stay at Jin's, he thought bitterly packing quicker, throwing the cosmetics and toothbrush into the backpack then closing it.

"That's it," he sighed looking around one last time, his throat like scratched.

Was it really how it will end after all they've been through.

Maybe I can convince Jungkook.

Please don't be stupid Puppy.

Jimin was at the verge of breaking down completely while walking out of the villa to the waiting car, he slipped on the passenger's seat buckling the seatbelt.

Jungkook started the engine immediately driving off in full speed, the city flashing by when Jimin had no courage to even glance at his alpha. Was it even that Jungkook he has known and loved driving or was it the beast?

The neighborhood they entered so posh he washed off the tears to see clearer, all hair on his body raising, as what were they doing here in the area belonging to royalty.

"What are you up to?" Asked Jimin in fear, but Jungkook only squeezed his lips in a thin line speeding the car up even more.

A huge gate of Kim Namjoon's palace opened in front of them and Jimin dug his claws into the seat trembling.

Jungkook slammed the breaks, the car stopped so abruptly they were sent on the front window, yet the alpha waisted no time going out, Jimin following on wobbly legs.
There were Kim Namjoon and Taehyung standing there in front of the palace, both very happy about something, he could feel it in the mixture of those both scents he hated the most in the whole world.

"Super alpha," Namjoon nodded to Jungkook who tensed clenching his fists, his eyes glowing up red, his skin becoming as transparent as moonlight.

"Werewolf king, I'm here to declare a new pact between the super alpha and the royalty," Jungkook's voice was stone cold when Jimin's legs bent underneath him. "I'm giving you super omega Park Jimin for your son to mate, but he will be treated like a king, with all respect and kindness, all his wishes shall be granted and no one will ever harm hi..."

"What!" Whispered Jimin, his whole body trembling like by a fever, this here wasn't happening, right? It couldn't be happening.

Jungkook wasn't looking at him, his knuckles whitened from squeezing.

"Super alpha the royalty is happy to grant your wishes and close that pact," Namjoon smiled awfully walking to Jungkook and shake his hand.

"He will be treated with all respect, no one will harm him," hissed Jungkook so Namjoon nodded,when it became dark in front of Jimin's eyes, the whole world spun with him.

"He will be treated like a king, no one will harm him," said Namjoon stepping back.

"Good so," Jungkook turned walking to the car to take Jimin's backpack out and hand to Taehyung.

"No! What are you doing! Have you lost your mind!" Yelled Jimin tears storming down his face. "Jungkook you can't leave me here with them! They murdered my parents! No! You can't!"

Jungkook's body twitched, he turned his head slightly yet not enough for their eyes to meet.

"I thought you love me!" Yelled Jimin, but Jungkook reached the car jumping inside it driving off quickly.

Thank you so much for all your amazing feedback. What do you think about the happenings of this chapter, about what Jungkook did? What will happen now?

Much <3