60. That's how we are

"Jungkook?" Jimin was resting in the alpha's arms, it was long hours later, both dressed up in pajamas to try at last rest a bit and still the fire, but he couldn't find any sleep, his body temperature impossible, his hands touching all over his m...

"Jungkook?" Jimin was resting in the alpha's arms, it was long hours later, both dressed up in pajamas to try at last rest a bit and still the fire, but he couldn't find any sleep, his body temperature impossible, his hands touching all over his man, his lips leaving wet traces on Jungkook's scent glade.

Blue moonlight and neck kisses driving him insane today.

"What?" Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"We only have six days," whispered Jimin scooping closer.

"Please don't think about it now."

"How can I not. We have been so spoiled the past months, this is how I would like it to be always, boring, peaceful, amazing. Just you and me, Yoongi, Jin and the girls, our little family," Jimin was drawing the lines of Jungkook's abs underneath his shirt.

"We could extend our family?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"Ah!" Jimin hid his face in the alpha's shoulder. "What I have said during sex, don't listen to the nonsense I'm bubbling when I'm too high on pleasure."

"But I have really heard what you've said," Jungkook seemed excited.

"I wanted to express how deeply physically inside me I wanted you, that was a metaphor."

"A metaphor!" Jungkook broke out in laughter. "Jimin you're something."

"I couldn't find the right words to express how deeply I want you, so I kind of said as if you would... yeah... puppies and stuff," he was trying to explain himself so badly for that stupid dirty sex talk Jungkook understood completely wrongly.

"You didn't say, as if. You said fill my belly with puppies," Jungkook bit his ear playfully when Jimin wanted to freaking run, oh right now his alpha will never let it slip, become so annoying.

"What in the word metaphor you don't understand," groaned Jimin.

"I'm a simple guy, I understand my omega begging me to grant his wishes and extend our family," Jungkook was definitely grinning.

"Metaphor damn!" Jimin hit the mattress from anger looking up at Jungkook what he immediately regretted, his eyes were so pretty.

"So when are we starting with making puppies?" Asked Jungkook way too seriously.

"Never, should I bring an ice bucket to put your head inside it and still your heat, maybe in there you will finally understand the word metaphor."

"Honestly, I know now is the worst time, but when we will clear the things between us and royalty, we could start to think about a real family then," Jungkook took his palm caressing it gently.

"Why is so important for you," Jimin sighed.

"I never had a real family, so I really want one. I'm just a simple alpha who wants a boring life, waking up next to his omega each day, driving his puppies to kindergarten then to school, eating meals together, going on trips, doing ordinary things with my loved ones. All my life I have been alone, I had known no other scent than fear, so please don't be mad at me for such simple wishes," Jungkook wasn't looking at him while talking when Jimin's heartbeat sped up.

The perspective of them having a cute little family pulling on some strings in his heart he never wanted to listen to.

"Why don't you want children?" Asked Jungkook seriously so Jimin sighed leaning his head on his palm.

"I'm a man, despite being an omega I was born a man, feel a man, being pregnant would be too weird. It would take away my worth in my own eyes," he looked at the alpha who nodded. "I'm afraid I wouldn't accept myself after this, would hate my own body."

"If I could carry puppies I would," muttered Jungkook smiling preciously.

"Ah Jungkookie," Jimin caressed his face.

"I love you and I want puppies with you someday, I will get you there, it might take a lot of work but after today I'm positive I will succeed," Jungkook grinned to himself confidently.

"Sure, when we're forty or something," muttered Jimin sarcastically.

"Ok, on your fortieth birthday, pinky promise," asked Jungkook turning to him.

"Stop your naughty head Puppy and go to sleep, you need to grow up first," Jimin sighed.

"You wouldn't be unworthy. Is Jin unworthy? Is he any less of a man?" Jungkook's eyes rested on him making Jimin so uncomfortable. "You would be such a strong fatherly figure, no matter if your kids would be omegas, betas or alphas you would teach them how to be strong independent and defend themselves. I would just cook for them and spoil them," Jungkook giggled.

"You know for an omega to think about children he first needs to be mated," muttered Jimin feeling his heartbeat becoming rapid as Jungkook's smile died immediately. "Only then he would feel safe enough to take such a serious step."

Their eyes met briefly, the silence falling in the room heavy.

"I want children, you want to mate. You don't want to be pregnant, I can't mate you, pathetic right," whispered Jungkook a tear rolling down his cheek and Jimin regretted his harsh words.

"Jungkookie, that's how we are, but we are still here and don't want to be anywhere else and only this counts," Jimin caressed Jungkook's tears off.

Jungkook scooped closer nuzzled into Jimin, they were hugging tightly holding onto each other for a very long time.

"Does it look good on me?" Jimin smiled showing a local bracelet he was trying on down at the market to Jungkook.

"Everything looks good on you," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

They had set off for the market around midday, after a lazy start to the day and some delicious breakfast on the spacious patio with a view over the jungle.

Jimin has never been abroad so he was enjoying that trip to the fullest, especially as the jungle carried so many rare ingredients he was collecting happily after finishing breakfast.

"So, should I buy?" Asked Jimin looking at his man who walked to the lady taking some cash out to pay instead of answering.

"You have an amazing mate," commented the old lady when Jimin's insides twisted unpleasantly, but he only nodded sending her a smile then took Jungkook's hand pulling him down the stands.

"What should I buy for you?" He asked.

"I have everything I need and more," Jungkook grinned pulling him to his body kissing the top of his head when Jimin was levitating from happiness, as mated or not, what they had was real.

Thank you so much for all your feedback. Lately I'm not feeling so well, but I hope I still will be able to post chapters for you.

So what do you think about this one, about Jikook's conversation? The next chapter will have two contrasting moments, are you ready for Jungkook's surprise and the night of the red moon?

Much <3