9. Hunter

Jimin saw the alphas, who were working as bodyguards running towards the front door escaping when he gulped taking a staircase upstairs, the map leading him through a corridor completely destroyed as if a freaking tornado has just rolled over it, ...

Jimin saw the alphas, who were working as bodyguards running towards the front door escaping when he gulped taking a staircase upstairs, the map leading him through a corridor completely destroyed as if a freaking tornado has just rolled over it, the darkness so scary around him, the shreds crunching underneath his shoes, some embers of pulled out and ripped electric cables were falling on the marble floor. Jimin was walking slowly keeping the dot on the map in sight, it stopped behind the corner of the corridor about five meters from him, the silence vibrating and he knew the beast inside Jungkook was waiting to jump out on him, yet he couldn't show any fear, actually the condom packages he had firmly stored in his jeans pocket were causing tingling in his insides so he closed his eyes stopping, catching the alpha's scent, blue Moonlight and neck kisses, tonight it was filled with anticipation.

Jimin called himself an idiot, because his toes were wiggling in his shoes, yet he ignored taking a few more steps forward while zooming the rooms around him in on the map. There was a bathroom right across the corner Jungkook was hiding behind, so Jimin walked towards it swiftly ignored the feeling of uneasiness that he now has the hunter in his back.

What if I'm not the super omega, he thought briefly his heartbeat becoming uneven, but he walked into the bathroom that hasn't been destroyed yet leaving the door open, seeing the red dot moving on the map, stepping so noiselessly he couldn't hear him even using all his werewolf senses.

If you're not the super omega you're so dead Jimin, he thought placing the tablet on the marble plate around the sink still watching the red dot nearing, the pounding of his heart crazy, but he ignored reaching to his pocket closing his fist on the condoms then lifting his shirt above his head while moving his hips like for dancing, touching himself meaningfully like he had used to do during his lonely heats when he was helping himself imagining he's strip dancing for his alpha.

Now he had an audience though, the red dot froze in the entrance to the bathroom and it turned Jimin on so much, the thrill, Jungkook's sharp stare he could feel when he began to hum a melody dancing to it, brushing his butts along the sink while unzipping his pants, he was using extra time to flip his hair, lick his lips, sharp breathing behind him became rapid raising goosebumps, yet he continued untying his shoes throwing through the room, slipping down his socks than lifting to grab the hem of his jeans getting lost in the desire and the inner music.

A pair of hands grabbed his butts making him almost jump out of his skin.

"Ah! You've scared me," Jimin turned gasping for air, trying to calm down his rapid heartbeat while looking straight into burning red eyes, Jungkook's skin milky like moonlight, his dark curls extremely messy, the pointed ears and sharp fangs in cherry red lips were giving his face something so unearthly frightening and ethereal Jimin was suddenly falling without hold, his own eyes lighting up, his claws showing when he pressed his palm on Jungkook's chest feeling his rapid heartbeat.

"Puppy," he breathed out while both were standing there watching each other till Jungkook squeezed his butts again breathing out on his face and Jimin pulled him by the hair closing his fangs on his lower lip. It seemed as if the world has stopped to take a breath, a second later he was lifted, his lips parted with a smooth tongue while he managed to grab the condom from the sink's edge before he was carried through the room and pressed to the wall underneath the shower, all of that done in deep open mouth kisses, ones so passionate he was panting pulling Jungkook's hair in his fists, bringing saliva all over his face.

"Ah! More!" Jimin begged especially as his body gave him a sign he hasn't had for months now, spilling juices into his pants.

The alpha immediately caught the change in his scent.

"Damn not now," cursed Jimin leaning his head against the wall when Jungkook suddenly began to grind on him like a mad man, his body glowing in fevers, his temperature raising so rapidly.

"Puppy! Please! Please stop. Let me! Jungkook damn!" Jimin pulled him by the hair making him look at him with totally lost lust filled eyes. "Let me handle. Ah! Stupid heat! Damn!" Jimin managed to move from Jungkook enough to slide down the wall and kneel in the shower, the alpha was watching him stunned but Jimin's glowing body was clouding his sane side completely, so he suddenly wished to live out all his imaginations, his hands greedy struggling with Jungkook's belt and zipper, finally releasing his full hard length when he pulled them down the man's legs with his underwear revealing trained thighs Jimin glued his lips to, leaving red marks on that delicious skin.

Jungkook howled so loudly the shower walls cracked filling the cabin with glass shreds, but they ignored, they were werewolves after all, they could heal quickly, Jimin's chest raising and falling when he suddenly took Jungkook's d* into his mouth as deeply as possible.

The alpha's red eyes became golden, he yelled hitting the wall splitting the tails into tiny pieces, the sight of his beautiful mouth opened in pleasure so good Jimin began to rock his lips up and down using his tongue to put pressure on Jungkook's tip, his glowing body finally experiencing some release, the pills he was producing for himself to stand the heats could never bring. This was what he has always wanted to do and so much more, he was so hard by now, in fever, the alpha inside him leaking juices bringing him above clouds.

"Jimin..." he heard his name growled out, new tails above his head cracked, yet he continued riding the alpha against his palate until Jungkook came cursing loudly spilling all juices into his mouth and Jimin swallowed a part allowing the rest to drip and rain over his face while he bent back closing his eyes and sticking his tongue out, a second later hungry lips found his, Jungkook's breathing rapid when he was licking it all off his face with that smooth long tongue.

Jimin glowing, in ecstasy, euphoria, begging for more, when they were licking over each other like some damn dogs, his hands tanging into those messy curls while they began to swallow each other's faces in open mouth kisses, Jungkook pulling back a few moments later, his eyes all lovely brown.

"Jimin... your heat has started... how can I help?"

Thank you so much for the love you're giving this story

Thank you so much for the love you're giving this story. Did you enjoy the chapter? What do you think about Jimin's way to prevent Jungkook from shifting into the beast? What will happen in his heat?

Much <3