32. Omega bite

Warning: This chapter has the only switch scene in the book, so if you're not comfortable with top Jimin, please skip this chapter

"You're worse than Lola and Lila," whispered Jungkook lying down spreading his impressive muscle packed body on the bed and Jimin needed a second as he was sitting there staring. Wow, those abs, thighs, arm muscles, the lines of his hips and legs, Jungkook for sure was a masterpiece of nature.

"You look great," whispered Jimin reaching for the big violet dildo switching it on, how the shop assistant has instructed him, the buzzing sound filled the room, the object vibrating in his palm. "I'd like to try out something, let me know if it's ok," Jimin blushed hard switching the dildo off, placing next to Jungkook's hip.

His heart was beating loudly when he took two pairs of handcuffs climbing over the alpha to sit in his lap then bite on his own lip nervously.

"Jimin, I have told you you can do anything to me, my body is all yours to experiment," Jungkook seemed annoyed, so Jimin lifted his arms above his head tying his wrists up with the handcuffs.

"You could break them in a second so please don't struggle against them," he begged using the other pair to tie the handcuffs to the bed.

Jungkook's breathing became sharp, his lust filled eyes were literally swallowing Jimin, who was trembling like crazy leaning down, taking the vibrator to turn it on and gently glide along Jungkook's length.

The alpha rocked against the bed, so Jimin continued slowly massaging his d* with the mechanical force.

"The tip is sending out sonic waves that are going deeper in, to press on the neural system and give you an even fuller experience," Jimin was speaking quietly, moving his lips over Jungkook's smooth neck, sucking his skin in to leave deep purple bruises, while he was touching him with the vibrator through those lace panties that were threatening to rip the hard his alpha was, moving it up and down along it in a steady rhythm.

"Right there, ah! Keep that!" Jungkook arched his back yelling.

"Puppy I can give you way more," Jimin chuckled to himself moving off Jungkook's body, so the alpha began to whimper like a little baby, demanding him to return.

"How bad do you want it?" Jimin took the second dildo pressing the illuminating button.

"Freaking continue!" Jungkook cursed moving his wrists so Jimin put his legs on both sides of his hips leaning in to touch him with the same vibrator again.

"Lift those tight butts," he ordered pulling the panties a bit down to have better access to Jungkook's body when he was still gliding the pleaser toy along him while slowly pressing the other in between his butts.

"Jimin! Fuck! Damn!" Yelled Jungkook bending on the bed, begging, Jimin so turned on his own length was hurting, but he has always wanted to play the dominant one, couldn't he be a power bottom, bring his man above stars and further, so he was continuing his movement while kissing over Jungkook's chest, neck, jaw, ears, the alpha begging for mercy, bending like a bow when all his juices spread over his own belly and the lace panties.

Jimin glowing from inner fire, leaning down to lick it all off, enjoying it way more than he should.

"Ah, so good! You're such a bad boy," Jungkook was cursing slowly coming back from that rapid climax.

"I love to be a bad boy for you," Jimin grinned licking up Jungkook's body to capture his lips into his for a long passion filled kiss, both unable to stop.

"Jimin, get into me and fuck me hard," said Jungkook so suddenly.

"You super alpha want an omega in your ass," Jimin pulled from the kiss totally stunned.

"You are a man, you can take me like it," Jungkook's burning eyes were filled with excitement, as if he wanted to try it out for real, so Jimin moved to the box for the condoms and lube preparing himself quickly.

Will Jungkook really be ok with that, but he decided to leave all doubts behind spreading the man's legs touching this place with his fingers to find out where to position himself.
Was it madness, but wasn't sex all about trying things out and getting to know the partner in many ways? Understanding his body and needs, his limitations, gaining even more trust into each other.

"I hope you won't regret," muttered Jimin pushing in slowly to feel himself and Jungkook in such an unexpected way.

"Ah... you're way better in there than that mechanical thing," Jungkook caught his eyes so Jimin blushed harder allowing his werewolf senses to play the lead while moving his hips in the first thrust.

It was so different from being taken, that soft warm opening he was slowly claiming and drowning in, Jungkook squeezing his butts on him to send chills all over his body and Jimin rocked harder holding himself up on the mattress looking at his alpha completely unconditionally falling in his affectionate gaze.

"Jimin you're so fine, yes, faster," begged Jungkook struggling against the handcuffs and the metal bent dangerously.

"Puppy, hold on," Jimin pressed his other palm to his wrists pinning them down while rocking harder catching in heavy breaths, sweat rolling down his body in cascades, his moans rapid, he was gasping for air while thrusting deeper and heavier, definitely finding that spot as Jungkook began to yell and curse, his impressive body shivering underneath him and Jimin's eyes lit up golden, his claws came out, his fangs were suddenly digging into Jungkook's neck feeling that magical connection only their kind had. An omega bite could heal quickly, yet from what he has heard it was producing pheromones in the alpha's body, making him even more attached and protective, and if in the future they'd had puppies, there was a high chance of the kids to inherit their omega parent's scent, or where those all fairy tales, wondered Jimin feeling two climaxes building up, one from his length thrusting so deeply into Jungkook's body, the other even stronger one opening up underneath his fangs, both hitting almost subsequently bringing him into new dimensions of pleasure, a galaxy so open to light's exposure he was falling without warning, all senses fading, his body collapsing, the static in his head so good, he was just there, bathing in heaven until slowly coming back to the bedroom.

"Jimin," Jungkook's gasp was raspy, he pulled on the handcuffs tearing the one holding him to the bed off then moving his tied up arms over Jimin's neck, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry," whispered Jimin pulling out smoothly feeling so weak he pressed his head to Jungkook's chest lying still.

Each of his muscles so heavy.

Jungkook was quiet caressing over his hair so gently Jimin just closed his eyes falling into dreamland.

Thank you so much for your amazing support. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jimin giving pleasure to Jungkook? How will their night continue?

Much <3