28. Last bullet

Taehyung was just a little lost bitch compared to his father

Was Namjoon really willing a loser like his oldest son to take over?

"I bet your pup is too weak to even make someone come properly not even starting about a mating bite," muttered Jimin moving backwards along the wall, the street spinning horribly.

"Have you run out of ideas little omega?" Namjoon seemed amused moving his claws out approaching, his guards following closely when Jimin tripped over a stone falling on his butt looking up at a huge pile of firm stone plates hanging on a construction platform above the street, his heartbeat becoming quicker, his vision sharpening by adrenaline.

"Not yet asshole," he hissed reaching behind his belt taking the gun Yoongi has given him out aiming into the hanger attached to strong ropes then pulling the trigger.

Namjoon was so confused he reacted with a delay when the bullet hit the metal breaking out into purple lightnings, that burned down the ropes and the huge stone plates crushed down through ten stores hitting the street raising a huge cloud of dust while burying the werewolf king and his alphas under tons of stone and concrete.

The pavement was buzzing in front of Jimin's eyes when he rested his cheek against the cold street feeling the dust and small stones scattering his body. A moment later it became almost completely quiet, the ashes falling all around him, so he rolled on his side taking a deep breath in trying to sit up.

There was a crush, stones began to twitch, some smaller rolling down the street towards him hitting his shoes, all hair on Jimin's body raising when a huge part of the broken plate was lifted then thrown aside. With a blood covered face and ashes white hair Namjoon rose over the destruction looking straight at him and Jimin's heart fell, the rest of his strength leaving but he lifted the gun aiming at the alpha who was crawling towards him with eyes filled of death. Jimin pulled the trigger yet the gun only made a metallic sound so he was pressing it again and again, but it was empty. Not a freaking bullet left to save him. Namjoon's face twitched in a horrifying grin when he stood up fully towering over him preparing his claws.

Jimin closed his eyes trying to crawl back, but it was all for nothing, he was too exhausted to run, too drained to fight with the alpha king, he didn't have the slightest chance anyway.

"For what you have done you will pay little omega, you have no idea how bitterly you will pa..."
Namjoon started to speak but the howling of a motorbike engine broke the silence when a black shape of a super fast machine fell into the alley stopping with squealing tires inches from Jimin.

His tired mind barely recorded that sight in front of him, a damn fine alpha with board shoulders and messy black curls tight into a man bun was sitting on that smooth black motorbike holding a helmet his way.

Namjoon roared, but Jimin felt an adrenaline shot so he jumped up falling to the motorbike slipping on it behind Jungkook who put the helmet on him then started the engine driving off with such speed Jimin freaked out so he wrapped his arms around the man scooping to his body, holding on so tightly, because if Jungkook was here everything will be alright, he was safe.

Mate is amazing, whispered Luna when he cuddled deeper into his alpha.

Trust me I know, thought Jimin closing his eyes hoping he won't doze off and fall off the bike, but a warm hand tangled around his briefly giving him new strength.

"Jimin, are you in one piece?" Jungkook has stopped the motorbike in a quieter street then turned around to see the boy taking off the helmet looking so pale and worn out.

"Yes in one piece, thank you," Jimin blushed hard.

"You're welcome," Jungkook took a loud breath in.

Was it really so hard to apologize for his harsh words from earlier today?

"Jimin I..."

"I don't want to hear that I have told you, you're an omega, you're too weak to defend yourself," Jimin lowered his head.

"Hey... listen to me! I wanted to say sorry for what I have said," muttered Jungkook becoming so anxious.

He has never ever argued with anyone, never ever before needed to admit his mistake.
Jimin was so surprised he was looking at him blinking, not saying a thing.

"So, are we good?" Asked Jungkook chuckling.

Jimin just shrugged, not looking at him.

"What can I do to make it ok again?" Jungkook began to caress over Jimin's palms, the boy not stopping him what was a good sign for sure.

"I have left my toothbrush at Jin's," muttered Jimin to their connected palms.

"Should I buy you a new one?" Jungkook giggled watching his adorable omega, becoming once again completely lost in his cuteness.

"Guess," Jimin finally risked to look up and Jungkook closed his fingers on his face leaning in to fall into those amazing cushion lips, to just stay in their taste and melt in it before pulling back.

"I thought you wanted to buy me a toothbrush?" Jimin caressed down his chest in an electrifying way.

"Yes, I'm on my way," the alpha glided his nose over the boy's scent glades slowly putting pressure on them with his tongue.

"Ah! Puppy please, I've barely survived, I need a breather," begged Jimin tilting his head back, those two soft places on his neck were his secret love spots and Jungkook knew kissing or scenting them was always driving Jimin insane.

How much he has learned about his precious omega in such a short time.

"Um... I guess I will need a toothbrush more than a collar of hickeys on my neck now," Jimin's pure giggle filled the night when Jungkook had begun to suck and nibble on his skin. "Puppy, you've said you're on your way to the convenience store," Jimin's smooth fingers tangled into his man bun playing with it.

 "Puppy, you've said you're on your way to the convenience store," Jimin's smooth fingers tangled into his man bun playing with it

Thank you so much for your love and 50K reads on the story. You are amazing 💜
So did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jimin defending himself and Jungkook coming to rescue him? How will their night continue?

Much <3