48. A late guest

"You look wasted," Yoongi nudged his side when Jimin met him in front of the entrance of the ballroom hours later

Jimin has been freshly showered and dressed up really nicely, yet his body was heavy and exhausted after the mad sex him and Jungkook couldn't stop themselves from, so they were going on for the whole afternoon in different positions then playing with some toys.

"Ah... we kind of too horny, I guess," Jimin blushed.

"Wouldn't that be a good reason to mate," asked Yoongi raising his brow.

"We're good so," Jimin shrugged.

"You're living like a married couple, why not close the bond?"

"I don't know, I guess... he doesn't want to," Jimin was trying to sound as unbothered as possible. "What about you, why don't you have a mate?"

Yoongi's smile fell, he began to play with a bracelet he was always wearing, which looked like a chain sealed with a green stone.

"I would love to go out into the world and look for my mate one day, but I can only do it after Mr. Jeon is mated. Until then I'm bound to stay here and guard him, so do me a favor, I'm not the youngest anymore," Yoongi sighed.

Jimin's heart began to beat rapidly, but the door behind them opened revealing Jin who was leading his daughters inside holding their hands.

"Uncle Jimin!" They squealed leaving their dad sprinting to him so Jimin crouched down to catch them and hug tightly. "Where is uncle JK, we have prepared presents for him," they began to jump up in anticipation.

"Um... he's taking a shower, will be here soon," Jimin blushed horribly. "Um... in the meantime meet uncle Yoongi, he is uncle JK's family."

Deep blushes covered the alpha's face especially when Lola and Lila hugged him hello.

"Um... they're extremely cute," muttered Yoongi amused.

Jin became even redder in the face, but Lila suddenly squealed letting go of Yoongi, sprinting down the corridor, her sister following her immediately.

"Uncle JK! Uncle JK!" They shouted jumping at the coming alpha who lifted them both hugging tightly.

"They kind of know each other?" Yoongi nudged Jimin's side.

"Yes, they couldn't shut up about seeing uncle JK for the whole day," muttered Jin miserably.

"He's kind of cute, so..." Jimin blushed looking towards his man who was led their way by the eager girls.

"I mean, he would look good with kids," commented Yoongi.

"No creepy talks," growled Jimin.

Really, were they all insane.

"Uncle we have made presents for you," Lola walked to her father to bring the gifts Jin has been holding. "I painted it for you," she raised a colorful piece of paper when Jungkook grinned wider caressing over her hair lovingly.