1. The 21st omega

"Will it hurt?" The girl's eyes were raised open from fear when she closed her palm on the golden pill Jimin was holding, the perfect mixture of hlorycidum acid and ciankobelo in 5 even ounces, enough to knock out a powerful alpha for hours, but a...

"Will it hurt?" The girl's eyes were raised open from fear when she closed her palm on the golden pill Jimin was holding, the perfect mixture of hlorycidum acid and ciankobelo in 5 even ounces, enough to knock out a powerful alpha for hours, but absolutely poisonous for an omega like her.

"No, it doesn't hurt. Actually, from what I've heard it makes the pain bearable," Jimin sent her a reassuring smile.

It was the second Friday of March, so the chosen omegas will be given out for sell today, and none will survive till sunrise. Jimin's heart was aching at the sorrow inside the beautiful girl's eyes, but the poisonous drug he has given her was the only salvation he could bring.

"At least he's impossibly handsome, so I will die seeing that pretty face above me," she sighed drying some tears with her sleeve. "Thank you Jimin, it's good to be a free omega."

He blushed lowering his head, he has paid a huge price for his freedom, becoming the main dealer of Handover, the most powerful mafia in the werewolf world, that was making deals even with the royalty. Some of those damn rich and damn powerful bastard alphas were addicted to his colorful pills. Wouldn't last a week without them, so Jimin was still keeping himself above the edge like some juggler, bouncing on a thin line between life and death, guarding secrets, threatening who he needed to threaten, but those poor things here, in Royalty Mating School had no choice at all. First they have been just sold to the powerful alphas, but lately this place became a training camp for their final mission. Since the super-alpha, a creature born once every thousand years has started his first rut.

"There's still one percent of a chance that I'm his mate," the girl blushed.

"Don't believe in fairy tales like that," Jimin sighed tapping her shoulder. "He is killing around twenty omegas per night just by his sexual power, how strong his mate had to be to survive that. It's impossible."

"The old legends say each super alpha has a super omega mate, the only one who can still his blood lust and contain his power, the only one who can make him more human than beast," she was so red in the face by now, when Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Yes and it will rain golden rabbits from the sky tomorrow," he laughed.

"I believe his mate is somewhere out there," she pressed her closed fist with the pill to her heart.

"I'm waiting to see that super omega, I hope he will kick some of those assholes' asses," Jimin raised his brow.

"It might be an omega like you," she blushed when a cold shiver ran down his spine.

"Take it before entering his bedroom, you will fall asleep like Snow White and reach safe heaven," he wished to hug her goodbye but decided against it, his heart already too heavy, bleeding as each time when he was giving the last mercy for the fellow omegas.

Jimin turned running out of the training center, quickening his steps, as his royal client Kim Taehyung, son of royal pack leader Kim Namjoon has made a huge booking for his finest products, so there was just that one shipping for tonight left and Jimin was free to return to his shabby flat at suburbs to take some well deserved rest.