56. Pinky promise

The same nightmare has woken him up so Jungkook opened his eyes to find Jimin peacefully resting on his chest, his vision blurring out from tears immediately, as it hasn't been a beautiful dream, his angel was really here and they had spent such a...

The same nightmare has woken him up so Jungkook opened his eyes to find Jimin peacefully resting on his chest, his vision blurring out from tears immediately, as it hasn't been a beautiful dream, his angel was really here and they had spent such an amazing night together giving themselves release from rut and heat.

"I love you so much," Jungkook wrapped Jimin even tighter into his arms to watch the raising day playing with first warm sunlight on Jimin's angelic features.

"Puppy," muttered Jimin kissing his chest opening one eye playfully.

"Sleep," Jungkook giggled blushing hard.

"It's difficult to sleep, you're so hot I'm too turned on to focus on sleeping," Jimin rested his head on his elbow watching him with a mixture of longing and admiration.

"Are you still in your heat?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"I don't need my heat to be turned on by you," Jimin blushed hiding his face in his shoulder.
Jungkook caressed over his head and pinched his hip receiving a soft moan.

"Same here, I'm always turned on, even if I'm just thinking about you."

Jimin giggled rolling over the bed cutely.

"I've got that effect on you," he seemed amused, so Jungkook nodded caressing down his cheek for Jimin's full lips to glue to the inside of his palm.

"You..." Jungkook pulled him down pinning him to the bed kissing over his face and neck hungrily to linger into his lips and play with his delicious tongue, he couldn't stop, too lost in that most amazing taste on Earth.

"We can stay here in this bed today, right?" He gasped out on Jimin's lips.

"Would love to, but Jin and the girls are definitely dying from worry, I need to let them know I'm alive and fine," Jimin blushed terribly. "Besides I'd need my stuff..."

"Let me know, a toothbrush?" Jungkook grinned when Jimin hit his arm playfully.

"You're impossible sometimes."

"Your impossible guy," Jungkook glued his lips to Jimin's scent glade getting drunk again. "Can we stay here a little bit longer?" He begged lying flat on his omega, nibbling over the red bruises on his neck.

"You'll have all the time in the world to do that later, I really don't want to worry Jin and the twins more than necessary," Jimin sighed when Jungkook's heart fell so he stopped scattering the boy's neck with hickeys.

"Jimin," Jungkook rolled from him resting his head on the pillow.

"What?"

"I need to tell you something," a few tears rolled down Jungkook's cheeks when Jimin's face became completely pale.

"What is it?" He asked his chin trembling.

"I failed to protect you, I'm so so sorry..." Jungkook took his palms.

"What do you mean?'

"I wanted to close a peace pact between me and the royalty to protect you, but I failed, because I have killed the queen, the pact will only last until the night of the red moon, then it expires," Jungkook looked up at his omega who's eyes filled with pure horror.

"Are you trying to say that in two months that whole damn chasing will start again and they will try to burn as alive, send Shifters and other monsters to us," Jimin began to shiver madly.

"I'm so sorry, I wish I could do something about it," Jungkook wasn't looking at his omega, too ashamed of himself.

"You could do something," muttered Jimin freezing the blood in his veins to ice.

"Let's visit Jin and the girls."

"Jungkook, honestly, you've taken me so hard, why don't you want to mat..."

Jungkook leaned in to shut Jimin's beautiful mouth with a hasty kiss.

"I have promised you that I will always protect you and I will. My feelings for you are the strongest, never doubt it."

"How can I not doubt," Jimin lowered his head.

"Let's say mating for me is like having children for you. Maybe now you can understand it better," Jungkook gulped hoping in that way he can convince Jimin to stop asking questions, because revealing the truth about his past would break him completely.

"Oh, so... you really don't want to mate..." Jimin scooped back watching him with widely opened eyes.

"But I love you, please don't think I don't. I love you so much and my inner wolf he is your Luna's mate," Jungkook was tripping on words hoping he can convinced Jimin there's another way for them.

"Sure, I mean, if it's a creepy subject for you we will never ever speak about it, pinky promise," Jimin raised his hand when Jungkook's heart sped up uncontrollably as all of him was protesting, was pushing him to stop that madness, press into his omega again then right before climaxing to close his fangs on that delicious neck and leave his mark, forever.

Why could he not?

The red moon, then flying stones, his blood covered hands and his cracking voice... he has had a heart...

"No more creepy talks, pinky promise," Jungkook connect his little finger with Jimin's ignoring the disappointment of his wolf.

"Ok, so let's visit Jin," Jimin jumped up storming towards the bathroom, the moment the door banged shut Jungkook could hear him crying so he cuddled to the pillow feeling his own tears coming without stop.

He loves me, but not enough to mate, I have to settle with that, thought Jimin watching Jungkook who was concentrating on driving, both almost in his neighborhood, those unspoken feelings circling between them.

"We're here," Jungkook parked in front of the cafe taking a loud breath in.

"So, let's go," Jimin sighed leaving the car in a hurry, his inner Luna broken, but there was no other way for him than going through this pain as he was completely sure he only wants this alpha, no one else, both entering the building, getting into the old elevator to cuddle softly.

Why was Jungkook's touch the only remedy, Jimin wondered pressing his lips to the alpha's scent glade.

"You smell so good," whispered Jungkook nibbling on his skin all over the hickeys he has made on his neck.

Jimin stayed quiet, asking Jungkook what his scent is was pointless, the same as asking for mating.

I can do it, I'm a free omega. I don't need a mate.

The silence heavy, the way down the corridor way too quick and he was there knocking to Jin's door, the lock turning almost immediately.

"Jimin!" Jin fell outside to hug him tightly. "You're alive!"

Thank you so much for all your love

Thank you so much for all your love. What do you think about the chapter and Jikook's not so easy conversation? Will they stay together despite the hardships? How will Jin react to them making up?

Much <3