31. That lace underwear

"Jungkook

"Jungkook... I always hated alphas, but I like you. You're different, good different. The feelings I have for you, I guess they're pretty much the same. It's difficult for me to be without you," whispered Jimin.

Jungkook's whole face lit up in a soft smile.

"I can't be without you at all," he said cuddling to Jimin burying his face into his neck.

Jimin's head crazy, his body a mess when he pulled Jungkook even deeper into himself, both standing there hugging unable to let go until Jimin lifted his alpha's face pecking his lips gently melting in that heavenly taste.

They're tongues meeting, a second later they began to kiss slowly with all affection and that unspoken feeling they couldn't fully express yet, but it was enough to know that they care for each other and need each other, their connected lips saying way more than their words.
The lullaby of those kisses magical, unearthly, making Jimin so dizzy he was thankful Jungkook's strong arms are holding him so firmly. Was he really falling head over hells for that fine man, who's kisses, touch, scent, who's lovely personality were perfection.

It was so slow, the way their kisses began to heat up, Jungkook pulling away for a second to take off his own leather jacket and black t-shirt, Jimin's fingertips caressing down his arm tattoos and trained chest when the alpha's palms closed on the buttons of his shirt Jimin was still wearing.

The temperature in the room boiling, especially when the last button of the shirt let go and Jungkook's full big hands rested on his chest. He leaned down closing his lips on Jimin's nipples, nibbling on them. The lightnings building up in his body insane, but Jungkook took the shirt off him then knelt down opening Jimin's zipper caressing his palm over his throbbing bulge.

"Ah, damn!" Jimin swore, but Jungkook only chuckled closing his teeth on the hem of his boxers pulling them down slowly, releasing his length to watch it intensively.

"You're so beautiful," Jungkook's raspy whisper brought goosebumps all over his body, his lips touching Jimin's tip before taking him into his mouth and rocking gently.

"More! Puppy! Yes! Like that!" Jimin closed his fist on the man bun bringing himself even deeper into his alpha's mouth to thrust against his tongue and palate, getting lost completely.

Jimin has been alone all his life, always denying how his little omega heart was wishing to have a soft caring lovely alpha, who would make him feel right, would touch and kiss every inch of his body, would give him release during those painful heats and during long lonely nights. That's why he was getting lost in reading fanfictions for hours, trying to imagine it's actually him. He would have never admitted it in front of anyone, playing tough and unbothered, but a part of him has never been better than all the other omegas, dying to be laid down by an alpha.
Now that part has taken over completely, robbed him of his cold strong facade, so he was giving himself away to Jungkook totally, without borders or hold, without any guarantee, as Jungkook never wanted to mate.

Jimin's inner dialogue cut by the rough climax building up so he was just throbbing blood and spasms, just yelling and aching. His vision becoming completely white, the silence in his head spreading and he almost collapsed, but firm hands grabbed him tightly when Jungkook was drinking off his climax, licking him deeply until he slowly pulled off getting up, taking Jimin into his arms as if he weighed nothing then lying him on the mattress, climbing over him, looking him in the eyes.

"Jungkook..." Jimin's trembling hands found ways over the alpha's face.

"You're precious," whispered Jungkook leaning in to kiss him deeply, both staying in that soft connection for ages, just kissing, so lost, Jimin was sure there was no way out of here, but he wouldn't trade that place for all treasures in the world.

"What's in the box?" Asked Jungkook after pulling back long minutes later.

"Ah..." Jimin blushed, he was completely naked, while his alpha was still in his pants and underwear.

"What? I mean that love shop you visited sells special stuff for sex, right?" Jungkook became red.

"Yes," Jimin sighed. "I kind off, read many really descriptive fanfictions and... yes always wished to try out a few things, but if you're not ok with that it's fine."

"Jimin," Jungkook laughed pecking his lips. "You're so precious."

"You've said that."

"You have my whole body, it's yours to try out whatever you wish or desire. I'm ok with anything."

"Really?" Jimin's eyes widened.

"Yes, I'm all yours Jimin," Jungkook grinned moving from him to untie his own pants and pull them down with his underwear sitting back on the duvet being as bare, reaching for the box to place it between them. "Can I open?"

"Ah!" Jimin covered his face with embarrassment, but he heard Jungkook lifting the lid rumbling through the box. "Why do you need this if you have mine?" He asked in confusion raising a violet dildo.

"You're so bad really," Jimin sighed sitting up beside Jungkook, scooping to his side to press his lips to his alpha's sexy shoulder tattoos.

"A second one?" Jungkook picked up a smaller pink dildo. "Handcuffs, some strange balls, red lace panties... should I wear?"

"Stop! You're so not fun," Jimin bit Jungkook's shoulder playfully above his tattoos.

"I can wear, I mean, only if no one else ever finds out about it," Jungkook blushed squeezing the panties in his fist.

"Ok, if you want you can wear them," Jimin giggled. "Put them on then lay down."

"For real?"

"You've said I can do anything to your body, or doesn't anything include this?" Jimin raised his brow touching the panties.

"Ah..." Jungkook sighed lifting his tight ass to put them on quickly. He was extremely red but looked so cute, with flushed cheeks, messy man bun and a shy bunny smile. His strong thighs even more prominent in this tight underwear.

Jimin clapped from excitement so Jungkook blushed harder.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you enjoy the foreplay to Jikook's night? Next chapter we will see a lot power bottom and even top Jimin. I hope you don't mind, because when JK will return the favor... 🤫😉

Much <3