52. Fake mate

Through a blurred vision he saw a tall alpha storming inside digging his claws into Salvador's chest lifting him up on them, Jimin's completely strengthless body caught a scent, lilies and poison, that raised all hair on his skin, as it couldn't h...

Through a blurred vision he saw a tall alpha storming inside digging his claws into Salvador's chest lifting him up on them, Jimin's completely strengthless body caught a scent, lilies and poison, that raised all hair on his skin, as it couldn't have been.

"The royalty has made a pact with the super alpha, no one touches Park. Don't disgrace your family like that by breaking it," hissed Taehyung still holding Salvador up draining the blood out of him.

Jimin moved hiding the two last needles, just in case, supporting himself against furniture towards the door.

"Where are you going Park?" Taehyung's question lifted all hair on his body.

"Home," hissed Jimin reaching the rests of the door crawling through them.

His body in insane pain, the fever waves hitting him but he was walking out of the villa, the red eyes of Salvador's alpha servants burning around him, but no one dared to approach him.

"Mate!" Taehyung's voice reached him when he was out on the driveway.

"Don't call me that," hissed Jimin turning.

"I have just rescued your life, don't you think I deserve something for that?" Taehyung pointed at the drug package in his arms. "I mean as a future mate I have proven myself."

"You see, this is way no one would ever want to mate you," spat out Jimin trembling. "A real mate would rescue me because he cares, not because he wants anything for it."

"Like the Jeon beast?" Asked Taehyung amused. "He's just after getting into your pants Park. If he cared the slightest he would have mated you ages ago and you know that," Taehyung's dark eyes caught his when new tears stormed down Jimin's face.

He turned abruptly running down the road into the forest, knowing it might take the whole day and maybe even the night to come back to the city, fortunately no one was following him, the tall trees around him so quiet, but his device gave out a sound and he lifted it seeing a new message that took the rests of his strength away.

Dear dealer Park,

We would like to purchase 25 portions of Lullaby, please bring them over tomorrow at 8 p.m., the super alpha's rut starts tomorrow night and Mr. Min Yoongi has requested 25 of our finest girls for that occasion.

Best regards
Royalty Mating School

"What happened?" Jin opened the door further, but Jimin only sobbed falling into his body, crying from pain.

"Uncle Jimin! Uncle Jimin are you hurt!" The twins reached him squealing with worry.

"Jimin, you smell like heat. Has someone?" Jin's voice was so faint.

"He said whoever mates me will be royalty king... then touched me in this car like if I'm the last slut, and that awful mutant with a massacre tattooed on his back, and Salvador with that awful ink machine and... and... stupid Taehyung who can never keep his mouth shut and..." his voice suddenly stopped and he clung to Jin's chest as if his life depended on it, because from all those things that had happened today this was the worst.

"Jimin... have they... have they done this to you," asked Jin lifting his head looking him into the eyes seriously.

"No, they didn't. They wanted to but I poisoned the driver with Shapire, knocked the mutant out with ink needles and Taehyung kicked Salvador's ass."

"What do you mean? Has Taehyung touched you?"

"No, he has rescued my life, pathetic right," Jimin hissed passing Jin walking into the flat to fall on the couch and curl up on it.

"Taehyung has saved your life?" Asked Jin completely stunned.

"He wanted to play "mate", and maybe get the portion of Vanish I have prepared for Salvador as a thank you gift," Jimin squeezed his fists as his whole body was sliced by insane pain again. "And I got my heat... and..." he sniffed biting his lip to not to howl loudly.

"Uncle Jimin," whispered Lila.

"Girls go to your room, I need to talk to uncle Jimin," whispered Jin nearing the couch, sitting down to place his hand on Jimin's side

Lola and Lila were still pale but left to their room quickly when new tears stormed down Jimin's face.

"And you know what is the worst... all of this shit is bad, but it is not even in a fraction as bad as that. It hurts so damn much in here," he sobbed louder pressing his fist to his chest.

"What is it? Has Taehyung abused you?" Asked Jin quietly.

Jimin bit his lip, his whole body in another painful fever wave, which today was only heartbreaking.

"The mating school has requested me to brew 25 pills for... for the girls Jungkook has ordered for his rut," he spat out feeling those words might really kill him as it was not possible to survive tomorrow night knowing his mate will do it with someone else.

"... Piki, the cute werewolf went over the bridge to find a colorful forest on the other side and..." Jimin sighed closing the book feeling the twins' sharp stare on himself. "Go to sleep girls, I have to... to brew something," his voice cracked.

Eventually he has stopped crying, has taken the next portion of heat pills then ate a piece of bread Jin has kind of forced into him, now he was here, sitting on Lila's fluffy blanket, he was using as a duvet, reading the story of princess Luna's son Piki from the mythology book he has taken from The Citadel for the girls.

"Uncle Jimin please don't cry more," begged Lola stretching her hand out to him so he took it squeezing tightly.

"I will do my best. I'm strong right," Jimin tried to smile but failed.

"Please ask uncle JK to hug you so you won't cry anymore," muttered Lila when his heart broke again.

"Me and uncle Jk... we... we will never meet again," he stuttered feeling each word cutting through him. "Sleep I need to brew an order," he let go off Lola's hand getting up, placing the book on his pillow then leaving the room quickly as he might start to sob again soon and the girls were already worried enough, his steps rushed, as he needed to prepare the golden pills with strongest omega poison until he had some strength left, all of his moves like in agony, but he prepared his equipment on the small kitchen table then began to measure the ingredients. 5 ounces of hlorycidum acid and ciankobelo, just two ingredients, yet enough to kill someone like him, his hands trembling awfully and he spilled a lot of the golden liquid on the table top, but soon the substance were burning in the sphere mixing together perfectly, Jimin's bruised palm giving him a hard time, especially by closing the pill shells.

Two hours later 26 capsules were lying there in front of him, the last one to still his pain forever.

Thank you so much for all your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Taehyung rescuing Jimin and the Mating School's request? What will happen now?

Much <3