76. Waltz

So he has loved someone else before you, Luna's sad whisper sounded in his head

It was one day before Jin's wedding and Jimin was still trying to cope with what he has heard. There were so many questions, he wished to ask Yoongi but was afraid of the answer.
If Jungkook's mate died, did it mean he wasn't able to ever be fully with someone else? Jimin was actually surprised, what awful trauma his alpha was carrying for so many years, that's why during the second red moon in his life he wanted to protect him at all costs, went nuts when he had been shoot by that stupid human, then wanted to protect him from himself for it to not to end like last time, so he just brought him to Taehyung, thinking it will be best to make him mated to the future king.

Stupid Puppy, sighed Jimin lifting from the bed then walking out into the corridor swiftly to take a shortcut towards the library. Maybe in there, between those hundreds of thick volumes were ones carrying some answers.

Night has already fallen, so the house seemed so peaceful, Jimin's steps rushed, when he pushed the library door open slipping inside to freeze at that unexpected sight.

Soft music was coming from a customized gramophone, an LP spitting out a waltz, while Yoongi had his arms around Jungkook awkwardly counting to the beat.

"No, front side back side, front... like that Mr. Jeon," Yoongi sighed, his scent revealing how frustrated he was. "Oh, Jimin. I'm just teaching Mr. Jeon some dance so he won't look completely lost at Jin's wedding," Yoongi grinned winking to Jimin who couldn't hide the chuckle.

"I was just looking for something to read, don't disturb yourself," muttered Jimin absolutely amused walking to the nearest bookshelf, climbing the wooden ladder, pretending he's busy searching for some books while he was secretly observing Jungkook struggle.

The alpha was red in the face, moving his big body clumsily, stepping on Yoongi's feet a lot.

"Mr. Jeon! I want to keep my toes!" Yelled Yoongi so both scooped from each other awkwardly and Jimin hid his face behind a book breaking out into laughter. "This is really impossible!"

Jungkook blushed even harder allowing the curls to cover his face.

The music stopped and Yoongi approached the gramophone to place the laser needle back to the beginning of the record.

"So, once again," he seemed exhausted walking back placing Jungkook's arm around his waist.
Jimin laughed jumping from the ladder taking a random book underneath his arm.

"Ah!" Yoongi groaned. "I think there's someone at the door! Jimin could you help for a minute, I'll be right back," the alpha was grinning to himself storming out of the library with the speed of the lightning.

Jimin froze turning around to see Jungkook equally tensed, rubbing his hands into the black sports pants awkwardly.

"I mean... you don't have to... I will wait for Yoongi," he muttered to the floor, but Jimin placed the book right next to the gramophone stepping forward stopping so close he could almost feel Jungkook's body heat.

His heartbeat a mess, the tingling on his skin raising goosebumps, that scent surrounding him so possessive all his sanity faded.

Jungkook's trembling palm tangled around his waist giving him an electrifying shock.
Their hands intertwined and he moved his feet to the music, Jungkook following immediately, but now his moves became more graceful and softened.

The record like some faded background, only the music of their pounding hearts present, Jungkook's arm reaching further behind him, his burning fingertips shyly squeezing his sweater raising an avalanche of longing, a second later he felt those messy curls ticklish against his face, their foreheads pressing together, both panting for air, when Jimin caressed his palms down Jungkook's face freaking out completely, as what was he doing, he hated that man, who had thrown him away like a piece of trash, brought to Taehyung and left there, never wanted to mate him.

Jimin pulled away painfully turning on his heel then sprinting out of the library, as far away from here as possible. Only one day. One more day and he will never ever need to see Jungkook again, to struggle so hard against his longing. One day.

The breath was heavy in his lungs when he fell into his room shivering madly sitting down on the bed, but a wave of fever hit his body and a flood exploded right into his pants.

"Not that... not damn now... can't you wait one more day," he whispered clenching his teeth, hitting the mattress with his fists, but it was all for nothing, so he got up stumbling through the room to the nearly packed up suitcase to rumble through it and find the heat pills.

"Yoongi..." Jimin slipped into the small study room downstairs.

It was midday, the next day, after a sleepless night and an unbearable morning he had had enough, needed to get the hell out of here now.

"You look terrible, what happened? Are you... are you in your heat?"

Jimin nodded leaning against the door.

"We're setting off tomorrow morning, but I won't survive staying here for so long in this state," he whispered. "Can you bring me to your constitution building in the woods? You will pick me up tomorrow."

"Jimin," Yoongi sighed.

"The whole house smells like him, it's unbearable. Please help me through that madness."

Yoongi nodded lifting from behind the desk, so Jimin left the room reaching for the backpack with most necessary things he had prepared.

"It might not be the best idea but ok," Yoongi was troubled taking the tablet then leading him out towards the garage, both taking a fast car.

Thank you so much for your support. I know Jungkook's story doesn't justify his actions but there's still something to his situation that will be revealed in the next chapters. So what do you think about Jikook's moment and Jimin's request to spend the night in the ruined house? What will happen during the last night before him leaving?

I'm also curious, how have you found my stories, what do you like about my books? What makes you come back for the next chapters?

Much <3