46. Salvador

The boys were holding huge stones in their closed fists approaching a pond when he has sneaked to the edge of the forest line behind them, his heartbeat uneven, his breath almost stopping in his lungs

The boys were holding huge stones in their closed fists approaching a pond when he has sneaked to the edge of the forest line behind them, his heartbeat uneven, his breath almost stopping in his lungs. The one he thought he has known the most raising his hands with the stones. Splash...

"Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook jumped up rapidly stretching his claws out so Yoongi froze in the entrance to the huge library.

"I can come later," Yoongi's scent changed to fear.

"Come in," Jungkook couldn't recognize his own voice pressing his back to a bookshelf while diving his nose into Jimin's yesterday's t-shirt, he has been carrying around to find back sanity in his omega's scent whenever he was drifting too far from it.

The memories of the past still buzzing in his head.

"Is it his shirt?" Yoongi relaxed coming inside.

"I'm keeping it just in case," Jungkook blushed, only his guardian could know how vulnerable he was confronted with Jimin and his almighty scent.

"That's a good idea by the way," Yoongi seemed relieved pointing at the shirt. "I came to speak about the red moon. It's two months from now and the peace pact expires that night. They will for sure do anything to trigger you."

Jungkook growled placing the shirt even deeper to his face.

"I came to ask you to stay with Jimin for the whole night of the red moon. No matter what happens you can't leave his presence, do you understand Mr. Jeon?" Yoongi became completely serious.

Jungkook nodded moving the shirt a bit down to look at the alpha.

"We don't want it to end like last time," whispered Yoongi moving a few steps back when Jungkook covered his ears scooping to the bookshelves. "Anyway, I have stopped the transfer for Salvador. Jimin wants to pay for this tattoo as a birthday gift for you."

Jungkook trembled looking up at Yoongi trying his best to stop the memories of the past.

"How does he know it's my birthday tomorrow?"

"I have told him, thought you two might like to celebrate it together."

Jungkook nodded feeling some warm tingling in between that constant guilt and pain, so Jimin wanted to give him that tattoo, to spend a nice time together.

"Where is he?" Growled Jungkook.

"The last time I've seen him he was brewing heat pills for his best friend."

"Tell him to come here," Jungkook hugged the shirt clinging to the bookshelf, as he needed to forget the nightmares in his his omega's scent and kisses.

"Come in," that rough snake like voice lifted all hair on Jimin's body so he squeezed Jungkook's arm tighter when the door in front of them opened revealing that so known tattoo studio at the top floor of Salvador's villa.

The long rows of drawings and differently shaped ink needles were placed on the oak tables around the room. It smelled like one of his least favorite alphas inside so Jimin was doing his best to concentrate on Jungkook's scent only ignoring the way Salvador's always hungry eyes lit up at his sight.

"Good morning," Jungkook nodded his head becoming all excited, Jimin could sense it immediately.

"Hello Mr. Jeon, please take your seat," Salvador pointed at his workplace so Jungkook walked there sitting down.

"So we will start with the raven wolf looking up into the sky at a coming swan," Salvador was speaking while preparing his equipment so Jimin scooped to the edge of Jungkook's chair becoming even more anxious.

"Yes, we can start with it, then we will tattoo the monster on my forearm," Jungkook's eyes lit up red for a few seconds, as he was definitely aroused by the coming procedure.

"Please take off this," Salvador pointed at his clothes, so Jungkook took off the leather jacket then lifted the t-shirt smoothly exposing his perfect body and Jimin needed all his will strength to not to show how turned on he is by the sight.

"It will be here?" He traced his fingers over the turtle on Jungkook's shoulder towards his back and the visible shoulder blade.

"Is it ok for you?" Jungkook became nervous.

"You know I love all your tattoos," Jimin was fighting with the urge to kiss his alpha but showing so much affection in front of Salvador was too dangerous.

"Mr. Jeon, can we start?" Salvador put on the gloves then lifted the project to make a print on Jungkook's skin, the alpha becoming nervous so he searched for Jimin's hand squeezing it tightly.

"It will look great," Jimin sent Jungkook a reassuring smile.

"Please turn your back to me Mr. Jeon and stay still," Salvador seemed to completely ignore Jimin's presence, what he was thankful for, his hand becoming sweaty in Jungkook's palm, but his alpha found a comfortable position on the chair with his chest pressed to it and his back exposed.

"I will now touch you with the needle, please stay calm," Salvador washed sweat off his forehead moving the ink closer to Jungkook's shoulder. "On three. One, two, three."

Loud like a thunder, a growl brought the building to trembling, the other needles began to roll down the tables. Salvador jumped back exposing his claws, his eyes glowing red.

"It's all fine, he will adjust, both of you calm down," Jimin sighed caressing over Jungkook's hair hoping the other alpha will shift back quickly and won't trigger the beast.

"Try one more time," Jungkook breathed in deeply, his scent more anxious than before so Jimin squeezed his sweaty palm.

Salvador was trembling while nearing them, his eyes still red, but he stopped lifting the needle touching Jungkook's skin. The super alpha tensed but didn't move an inch squeezing Jimin's hand tightly, each of the muscles on his impressive back so tight Jimin couldn't not feel tempted.

Soon I will have him again, he thought stretching his palm out to caress the shape of Jungkook's lips, his alpha's scent immediately changing to anticipation and desire.

Both looked at each other, sure they want to be all alone when this here ends, Jimin's toes dancing in his shoes, but a piercing gaze made him look up to meet Salvador's hunger filled eyes, an unpleasant shiver built up along his skin and he was even more happy about Jungkook being here.

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook's past? What about Jikook's visit to the tattoo studio? How will their meeting with Salvador go?

Much <3