3. With the beast

The alpha bodyguard fell flat on the floor giving out pitiful squeals when Jimin covered his head with his hands scooping to the corner of the cage, his heartbeat so loud, especially as he could see the bodyguard running, but he had no option to e...

The alpha bodyguard fell flat on the floor giving out pitiful squeals when Jimin covered his head with his hands scooping to the corner of the cage, his heartbeat so loud, especially as he could see the bodyguard running, but he had no option to escape. That scent he has felt earlier was nearing, becoming so significant it blurred out all his senses lifting all hair on his body. The darkness in the hall uncovered a pair of glowing red eyes staring at him so Jimin looked away. The super alpha growled again bringing the ground to shaking, his hands closed on the bars of the cage pulling them open as if they were some paper toys not damn 15 centimeters of fine steel.

Jimin's heartbeat rapid, beating on his neck, his inner wolf in uproar begging for impossible things when the alpha jumped into the cage nearing, breathing hot air onto his palms. Jimin looked through the messy blonde fringe up onto that insanely handsome face he hasn't damn expected, but it was the man's scent which left him completely speechless and weak, as vulnerable as never before and the super alpha inhaled him moving his face so close to Jimin's throbbing aorta, brushing his nose tip over his skin causing another earthquake to wake up inside him.

The alpha suddenly grabbed him by his waist lifting him smoothly, pressing to the cold bars of the cage painfully while taking his whole mouth in into his hot lips.

Jimin's body not there anymore, all his senses in some crazy uproar, the inner wolf, that freaking queen Luna, he hated so much was yelling from excitement while his lips were mushed and pleased, kissed beyond borders, the alpha's hands were squeezing his butts, bringing him in onto his hardness, grinding him up and down the bars of the cage like madness and before Jimin could control his body he found himself answering the deep open mouth kisses, tangling his hands into the alpha's messy dark curls.

Damn, that felt right, his vision blurry, his body squealing in need, the sharp claws of the alpha were tearing his clothes into pieces yet never even made a single scratch on his body and Jimin saw the man tearing his own clothes off while still being glued to his lips and neck.

The rests of his sober mind were coming back when he freaked out feeling the alpha's hard length brushing in between his butts.

"No! Damn!"Jimin pulled the man's head up by his hair making him look at him. "Are you insane! Use a damn condom!"

His heartbeat was rapid, but the alpha began to water his neck with thirsty kisses trying to find a way into his body, so Jimin yelled placing his hand on the man's stone chest while pulling his head up by his hair again to look into those burning golden-red eyes.

"I will not do it with you without a condom! Listen damn! I don't want pups, you don't want to for sure! Puppy listen, no condom no sex!" Said Jimin when the alpha growled pulling inches from him with insane effort.

"Yoongi!" He growled causing some pieces of paint to spilt off the high roof.

The door banged, an out of breath Yoongi fell inside when Jimin became so embarrassed by that freaking state he was in, damn naked pushed to the bars of the cage while held in the stone grip of the equally naked alpha.

"M.. Mr. Jeon..." stuttered Yoongi.

"Condom now!" Hissed the man when Jimin hid his face in the crack of the alpha's neck from embarrassment.

Good that it will be his last night so he won't ever need to face anyone after that.

The rushed steps came with a delay, the alpha was touching him in a greedy way while smelling his shoulders placing endless kisses up them.

"Puppy calm down, hold on and wait," begged Jimin feeling the alpha grinding onto him again.

"Yoongi! Quicker!" Yelled the man.

The door banged, footsteps approached, a second later a box of condoms was tossed into the cage. Jimin grabbed it using his teeth to untie a package, lowering his hands struggling to put it on the alpha who was still trying to get in.

"Let me... naughty puppy... here we go... Ah! Ah!"

Jimin was suddenly lifted twenty feet above the city by the sharp pain in between his butts, tears left his eyes and he began to curse that Jeon beast, but the alpha covered his unholy words in a deep tongue filled kiss while rocking deeply inside him, the pain unbearable climbing into crazy dimensions until the man found a spot and spasm built up from in between Jimin's butts.

"Yes! There! Right there... Puppy go faster damn!" Jimin was digging his claws into the man's muscular back searching for his lips, his neck, begging, cursing, moaning.

His inner wolf yelling from excitement, the Luna dancing in the sky with that freaking beast born once every thousand years, but if that was dying it felt so damn right, too good to deny. The most pleasant way to die for sure, yet Jimin wanted it to continue, to never end, as he has never felt as alive as right now, with cold metal bars digging into his back, but he was numb to any pain, oblivious to anything just that fine man pleasing him beyond borders, taking him so deeply his legs began to shake so he dug them deeper into the alpha's hip bones, praying the condom will last their passion, feeling his lips being filled with that amazing taste, the scent of the alpha's sweaty body so turning on Jimin saw all stars while falling into oblivion, leaning his head against the cage feeling his climax dripping down their bodies, but that Jeon beast only took it on his palm licking it off while watching him intensively and Jimin damn wished he could come again.

Those thrusts inside him still so deep wrecking him up completely, continuing in an unbearable torture till he was ready again and again, his juices staining the cage, his back must have had bruises by now, his mind still not there, the pleasure infinite climbing with every climax until a hard thrust sealed inside him becoming so unexpectedly real, like a heavenly connection of two souls after a thousand of years, his inner wolf was falling into stars, queen Luna and the Jeon beast were meeting on a sun filled meadow. The alpha's fangs closed on his neck for a split second but he pulled back looking him in the eyes when Jimin felt all tiredness taking over so he cuddled his face into the man's neck inhaling that sweet scent he already needed like daylight, feeling so safe, like he has never felt before. Their bodies still deeply connected and it will take hours to disconnect.

There were smooth kisses in his hair, a pair of strong arms holding him tightly when the alpha was clumsily stumbling out of the cage, along some corridors to a room with a bed where they fell on the mattress and he was wrapped into a soft duvet and the alpha's arms, his senses on rest mode so he yawned loudly finding a more comfortable position then cuddling deeper into the alpha falling asleep to the lullaby of his lovely smell.

Thank you so much for your feedback and support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Jikook's rough meeting and their hot time? How will their morning look like?

Much <3