38. Sword key

"They have what?" Yoongi's eyes changed to glowing red and for the first time Jimin saw him shifting

They have just entered the villa and Jungkook has brought the dreadful news to Yoongi.

"I'll kill those bastards with my bare hands!" The alpha was breathing in heavily.

"Let's kill them together," muttered Jungkook his body tense, his claws out.

"Guys, I know emotions are high now, but maybe they're just waiting for both of you to go and start a fight, we should be cleverer than them now," Jimin sighed crossing his arms, of course he was the only one keeping a clear head.

"Taehyung deserves a painful death," whispered Jungkook raising all hair on his body.

He wasn't so wrong after all, thought Jimin bitterly looking from his alpha to Yoongi.
The front door banged, a guard fell inside but stopped abruptly, all blood leaving his face at the sight of Jungkook.

"S-super alpha..." he stuttered moving backwards colliding with the still opened door.

"It's ok, he's all calm," Jimin sighed wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

"What is it?" Hissed Yoongi towards the trembling man.

"T-they they're at the gate," stuttered the guard.

"Who?" Yoongi growled.

"Sh-sh-shifters."

"Excuse me what?" Yoongi's eyes raised open when Jimin's heart began to pound loudly.

"Shifters? Like in the legend about Gaudan and the shifters?" He asked buffed. "But they're not real, right?"

Jungkook's sweaty palm closed on his.

"They're real unfortunately, but I have never believed they'll go so far," Yoongi took a loud breath in. "Mr. Jeon, take Jimin to that place. I will... yes, hold them back as long as possible."

Howling, like out of the darkness of Middle Ages rang the night crumbling all hair on Jimin's body.

"Let's go," Jungkook took his arm pulling him towards the door were the shivering guard was still frozen.

"Wait! Yoongi what genotype are they made of?" Asked Jimin getting an idea.

"Alpha genes, why?"

"Wait here I'll be right back," Jimin freed his palm of Jungkook's grip sprinting upstairs to that room he was housing in to get grandfather's sword then returned to the main hall.

The howling outside was nearing, both Yoongi and Jungkook discussing something eagerly when he fell to their side.

"Yoongi, take the car and hold them on a distance, when I'll call we will meet on the way. We're taking the motorbike, it's faster."