59. Lost in you

Jimin was hesitant though taking his time to look around the garden before approaching the building and entering behind him

Jimin was hesitant though taking his time to look around the garden before approaching the building and entering behind him. The lamps in the long hall lit up, the scent of orchids and wood was lingering in the air, not a person's scent though, just the smell of flowers and fresh unbothered nature.

Jungkook's heart was beating rapidly especially after entering the spacious bedroom opening out on the clear ocean.

"I guess this will be our place," Jimin raised his brow approaching him wrapping his arms around his neck, so Jungkook let go off the suitcases pressing their foreheads together, he had a special present stored deeply in his bag, but he needed the right circumstances to give it, his heartbeat becoming even more rapid when he leaned in to melt in Jimin's cushion lips.

"You smell so deliciously today, I will kiss you all night," Jungkook was like drunk kissing Jimin passionately, leaving no spot in his mouth untouched.

"We haven't seen the beach yet," Jimin pulled inches from him watching him with glowing eyes and Jungkook needed all his self control to not to press his omega to the bed and close his fangs around his neck to mark him as his forever.

I can not mate him and after the red moon I need to give him freedom, he thought bitterly reminding himself about priorities, but I have this week to figure it out, how to make royalty stop chasing him for good.

"Jungkook, let's go to the beach," Jimin took his palm pulling him outside over the pier into the cool sand, as the sunset had fallen and first stars were glittering on the night sky.

"It's peaceful," Jungkook stopped looking around, listening to the waves, inhaling the smell of the breeze but Jimin's scent was still the most significant.

"Puppy..." Jimin bit his lip moving closer so Jungkook's blood boiled with lust.

"What?" He whispered pressing his nose to Jimin's face downing without hold.

"How can I still want you so much if I have you each day," Jimin laughed caressing down his hair and neck sending goosebumps all over Jungkook's skin with this one gesture.

"I want you as much," Jungkook glued his lips to his omega's cheek sucking on it to leave a red spot.

"Puppy, I have hickeys freaking almost everywhere!" Groaned Jimin, but Jungkook was too high now to stop so he was getting drunk on slow passionate kisses shushing his omega by crushing into his mouth.

How will he live even a day without kissing Jimin, his stupid plan so unrealistic compared to that longing that was tearing on every cell of his body so he was pulling Jimin's t-shirt up leaving wet kisses over his jaw, neck, chest and hard nipples.

You are my everything, my only love, was howling his inner wolf.

The ocean rustling hitting their feet when they were kissing without stop trying to undress as quickly as possible.