55. Rut

"I guess," Jimin blushed

"I guess," Jimin blushed. "Kind of made a scene in front of the Royalty Mating School I'm not so proud of and Yoongi took me here, but it's just because of my annoying heat," Jimin couldn't help but smile when Jungkook pulled him to his body burring his face into his shoulder breaking out into sobs.

"Hey, Puppy. I thought you're in your rut and all horny, so you needed a helping hand with that," whispered Jimin tangling his fingers into Jungkook's man bun, kissing his chest though his shirt.

"I really just wanted you to be safe, to be free from royalty. I never wanted to harm her, but Namjoon provoked me with his harsh words and before I could control it she was dead. It comes back in nightmares every night and I'm so ashamed of myself," whispered Jungkook trembling in his arms.

"Jungkook, shush... I know... I know you only had good in mind," Jimin glued his lips to his alpha's scent glade to calm him down. "Namjoon and Taehyung can wreck the best of you, they're absolutely skilled 'motivation speakers', had the pleasure to meet the younger today when I had been visiting my parents' graves," Jimin sighed when Jungkook looked at him with that cried out puppy face.

"You're so beautiful," he traced his fingertips over the tears.

"I thought that I will never see you again and I will die if I never see you again," Jungkook rested his chin on his head so Jimin scooped deeper into his chest, both standing there just hugging for a very long time and Jimin was stunned how much control Jungkook had despite his obvious scent of rut and the aroused state of his body.

I'm in my place, here is my place, thought Jimin gluing his lips to Jungkook's neck, enjoying the temperature and taste of his skin.

Their eyes met lighting up the spark, their lips brushing softly, slowly rubbing up and down over each other in such a hypnotic way, sending goosebumps down Jimin's body, especially when their tongues glued together in a wet kiss.

Jimin pulling his alpha closer by his man bun so they began to make out madly swallowing half of their faces in hasty, sloppy open mouth kisses.

"You smell like heat," whispered Jungkook purring into his neck.

"Become my pill," Jimin couldn't let go, not even for a second placing open mouth kisses everywhere where he could reach, slipping his hands underneath Jungkook's shirt to touch his abs, he needed him now without any borders, skin on skin.

"Ah!" Jimin moaned when Jungkook lifted him by his butts sucking into his scent glade with such power he has definitely marked it with a hickey, carrying him through the hall into a bedroom to throw him on the bed and climb on him.

"You don't need this," Jimin was pulling his clothes up, throwing on the floor then gluing his lips to the chest, licking over each curve, over those rich brown nipples to suck them in, so Jungkook hit the bed with his fist cursing loudly, Jimin struggling with his belt and zipper, the designer underwear to finally pull it all down to the middle of his thighs and release that hard length he was dreaming to feel for days of torture.

"Touch me! Release me from my heat! I want your d*," Jimin was swimming in sweat touching himself whimpering on the bed in spasms.

"The condom," whispered Jungkook.

"Don't bother I'm on the birth control pills... I need you in there... I need you d*, your d*," the sanity was gone for sure, only heat left in him and he was pulling Jungkook closer feeling the alpha tearing his jeans and underwear down enough to find a way into him and thrust deeply.

"Yes, like that. More... your d*, your d*..." Jimin was begging pulling himself up on Jungkook's hair to grind into him harder.

"Yes... ah!" He was yelling, scratching over the alpha's back feeling hot sloppy neck kisses, both riding so high reality collapsed completely, there was just endless pleasures, touching, biting, cursing, moaning, kissing, Jimin's fever spreading into oblivion of climaxes and Jungkook was holding him in a stone grip thrusting for ages in so many positions, the juices bathing a bed, their bodies all in it, but non cared kissing hungrily, finding a mad rhythm that brought more stars underneath Jimin's eyelids.

"You're amazing," he whispered into Jungkook's ear licking into it, rocking his tongue into that hole, but the thrust inside him became unbearable and he let go falling on the pillows yelling his alpha's name to see pink and white and fall, like a speeding meteor hitting Earth to sprinkle into one million sliver pieces and land back in that bedroom, on the wet sheets feeling his alpha's damn knot sealing.

"Ah!" Jimin tilted his head back shivering madly, each muscle in his body twitching, Jungkook's heavy sweat covered body pressing him even deeper into the mattress, both lying still trying to catch quickened breaths.

"You're so good," Jimin sighed tangling his fingers into that rubber band releasing Jungkook's curls to play with them.

Jungkook was quiet, lying flat on him just holding him with his nose pressed to his scent glade.

"May I sleep like this or am I too heavy?" He asked after a long while of just scenting him.

"You're perfect in my arms," Jimin giggled kissing in between Jungkook's hair feeling the knot still tightly sealing them together, but he couldn't complain a second resting, while having his alpha inside him was definitely one of his favorite states, as sometimes during long lonely nights when that place had felt so empty he needed to press his own fingers inside to find any sleep.

Jungkook purred making himself comfortable on his chest, soon his steady breathing filled the room when Jimin was so far from sleeping, holding his alpha, inhaling his scent, everything bad forgotten, every problem gone, just serenity left.

"I love you," whispered Jimin gluing his lips to Jungkook's forehead trying to remember each detail of that fulfillment, definitely the best remedy for heat ever.

Thank you so much for all your support. Did you like Jikook's hot time? What do you think about them making up and Jimin's confession?

Much <3