84. Creepy subjects

11 months later

11 months later

"Keep your posture, yes! Hold against your enemy! Great, like that! Now hit!"

The alpha was tossed in the air falling on the mattress with a loud bang and everyone including Jimin clapped.

"Good job there," he tapped the shoulder of Tanja, a cute fifteen years old omega girl, who until now had been struggling so hard in his class.

"Thank you teacher Park, you're giving me courage," she sent him a shy smile.

"Soon every alpha in the city will be afraid of you," he nudged her arm so she blushed hard.

"Teacher Park is the best," whispered two other girls breaking out in giggling.

"Focus students," Jimin sighed walking to take his grandfather's sword and teach them new moves, but his device began to vibrate and glow up.

"Definitely the super alpha calling," the girls began to talk eagerly when Jimin felt unwanted butterflies.

Was his Puppy really so impatient to distract his lesson, so he quickened his moves to pick up, but there was a voice he hasn't expected sounding on the other side of the line.

"Hi Jimin, how's life."

"Jin?" Jimin laughed, he had missed his best friend's calls.

"Yes, it's just me. What are you doing now?"

"Ah, teaching my students how to kick some asses," Jimin grinned looking over the room proudly, they have achieved so much during the last months, Jungkook taking over the leadership, although he had been hesitant, but Jimin was encouraging him each day to give his best. Them, starting a production of heat pills they were providing for free for all omegas, the new line of Claw Growth disease medicine was launching soon.

If his parents had seen him now they had been so proud, and the great work he was doing here in the mating school. Last evening Tanja has shared with him that her biggest dream was to become a Sinas soldier one day and with Jungkook as werewolf king it wasn't so impossible to have the first ever omega being accepted to become one of the royalty warriors. Jimin knew he will definitely do everything to help her to fulfill that dream.

"Ah, so nothing has changed," Jin giggled.

"Yes, kind of," Jimin sighed. "My Puppy is still annoying, but he's growing up slowly."

"You mean Jungkook?"

"Of course I mean Jungkook, what did you think?" Really Jin was like Jungkook in that way, full of creepy subjects.

Loud knocking on the door disturbed him, so he sighed.

"Jin, can you call me later, right now I'm teaching a class and someone came."

"Sure, sure," Jin laughed so Jimin finished the call running to the door to pull it open, then he froze in shock.

"Hi! You must've seen your face!"