22.Twins

The lock sounded and the omega glanced outside, his eyes widening in pure fear

"Hi, can we come to your flat for a quick visit?"

"Jimin? This.. this..." Jin looked towards Jungkook becoming so pale Jimin was afraid he will faint.

"Don't worry. Jungkook is ok," Jimin smiled reassuringly but loud squealing came from the flat.

"Uncle Jimin! Uncle Jimin!" Lola and Lila the cute twins fell outside falling on him to hug him tightly.

"Girls! Return home immediately!" Yelled Jin.

"Hi little ladies, you've grown up since the last time I've seen you," Jimin ruffled their hair when both turned looking at Jungkook who smiled awkwardly.

"Who is this alpha uncle Jimin?" Asked Lila.

"Um..." Jimin became red to the ears. "That is Jungkook... my... my alpha... I guess."

Jungkook's eyes lit up for a brief moment and Jimin wished to be all alone with him and make love.

"Hi, um... nice to meet you," Jungkook crouched down so to Jin's horror the girls ran to him to greet him.

"You have a really long name Jimin's alpha," muttered Lila.

"Um... you can call me uncle JK," he blushed harder.

"Uncle JK!" The girls fell on Jungkook who had no idea what to do so he hugged them awkwardly.

Jimin caught Jin's worried gaze.

"He's ok, I promise," whispered Jimin. "Can we come in?"

"I guess," Jin opened the door further and Jimin was sure it was only because of his enormous kindness that he is letting an alpha, yet the super alpha, to step into his tiny flat.

Jin had all the reasons to poison all alphas on the planet.

You can kill all the others but please spare my Jungkook, thought Jimin chuckling to his own stupidity.

Lola and Lila, on the other hand were pulling Jungkook into the flat telling him all the names of their stuffed animals eagerly.

"Jimin if anything happens to my girls I will never forgive you," Jin stopped him in the corridor lowering his voice.

"I promise Jungkook won't hurt them. Look at them, aren't they cute together?" Jimin's heart was weak at the sight as Jungkook was looking so good while building a toy castle with the girls on the carpet.

He will be a great father, whispered his Luna and Jimin's insides twisted.

Never, don't even come to ideas like that, I am a man, I will not carry puppies, Jimin became so offended, she was so annoying since he has met the alpha. He caught Jin staring at the girls who were tickling Jungkook then Lola began to style his hair with her colorful pins.

"The girls are impossible today," groaned Jin. "Lola! Lila! Leave our guest in peace!"

"It's ok, let them," Jungkook smiled widely looking at himself in the pink unicorn mirror Lila has brought him.

"So do you want tea?" Asked Jin walking to the kitchen slamming the kettle on the gas stove.

"I can help," Jimin blushed.

"Sit on your butt," hissed Jin his eyes becoming golden, his claws showing and Jimin's heart began to beat rapidly as he has never seen his best friend shifting, Jin has probably been the calmest werewolf on the planet, so calm Jimin was forgetting he had fangs and claws too, to defend himself and his girls if necessary.

"Girls you have done an amazing job," muttered Jimin winking to Jungkook who blushed horribly while the omega was trying to ignore the sounds Jin was making furiously rumbling through the kitchen.

"Tea is ready!" He said slamming a steaming cup in front of Jimin with such effort half on the liquid spilled over the table.

"I'll help," Jungkook jumped from the carpet taking the other cups carrying them to the table then running for a rag to clean the table top.

"Here, I don't need so much tea," he switched his cup with Jimin's sending him a lovely glance warming up his insides.

They sat down when Lola and Lila climbed on Jungkook's lap cuddling to him soon falling asleep while he was holding them gently his scent becoming even more confused and anxious.

"Why are they acting like this?" Asked Jungkook quietly looking at Jin.

"You're an alpha, that's something new and exciting for them, unfortunately," Jin was facing the table top while speaking.

"One is a beta, the second one an omega, right?" Asked Jungkook caressing the girl's blonde brown hair.

Jin nodded taking his tea cup.

"Nature has no mercy on my family. I have wished at least one of them would have been an alpha," he said.

"Omegas are underrated but they can defend themselves if they want to, look at Jimin," Jungkook was speaking calmly.

"Jimin has been the most powerful omega, until now," muttered Jin, and Jimin suddenly felt like slapped.

What did it mean? Only because he had let an alpha in, was he suddenly weak or unworthy? Jin should have seen him rescuing Yoongi's life or fighting hundreds of Sinas soldiers.

"Thank you for the tea we're done here," Jimin jumped up slamming the cup against the table top.

"What about the girls?" Asked Jungkook.

"I'll take them," Jin got up and Jungkook handed Lila and Lola into his arms gently.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to meet you and your beautiful daughters. It really means everything to me," Jungkook blushed so Jin became even more miserable.

"Let's get going," Jimin tapped the table top immediately watching Jin carrying his daughters to the room they were sharing.

Jungkook nodded walking to the corridor when Jin returned leaning in to Jimin's ear.

"You better clear your stuff, if something will happen to my daughters..." he pressed an envelope into his hand. "They have been in my cafe, you better stop ignoring Kim Taehyung."

All hair on Jimin's body crumbled so he pressed the envelope into his pocket quickly glancing towards Jungkook.

"Ah... and Jimin, be careful, he's an alpha. They are only pretending you know that, then they are leaving you in pieces."

"Jin, he is not..."

"Has he mated you?"

Thank you so much for your feedback

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm always so happy to read all your amazing comments. What do you think about Jikook's visit to Jin's house and Jin's words? How will Jimin react to them?

Much <3