14. First time driving

The alphas were running his way, so he prepared himself cutting the first's head off with the sword to slice the other in half

The alphas were running his way, so he prepared himself cutting the first's head off with the sword to slice the other in half. Yoongi's body so heavy on his shoulder each movement was taking extra effort, but he ignored running past the others towards the stairs, rumbling through the backpack to find the golden pills with omega poison and a lighter, spreading them on the step then tossing the flame towards them while running down as quickly as the man he was carrying allowed.

The howling upstairs became insane, the odor of the burning ciankobelo could knock out any werewolf so he was running outside to see more cars storming the street, his heartbeat rapid as he placed Yoongi on the pavement then rumbled through his pockets for the car keys, his body even more twisted after touching the alpha, but he ignored opening the car, lifting Yoongi to press him on the passenger's seat jumping behind the steering wheel, panicking as he had never driven in his life.

"What can possibly go wrong," muttered Jimin throwing the sword and backpack on the backseat looking up to find Kim Taehyung leaving his limo tossing him a hate filled gaze, the bags underneath his eyes completely dark as he had been for sure hungry for drugs for hours.

"Ok, remember the movies," Jimin gulped turning the key so the engine howled, he pressed the gas but nothing happened.

Gears, right, gears. Driving mode, he was desperately pressing the control unit the car moved backwards hitting the nearest trash container.

"Ok, ok... don't panic, you can do it," Jimin's sweaty hands were slipping on the steering wheel but the car finally moved forward and it was so rapid he barely avoided driving into the cafe, the movement of the steering wheel tossing the car into Taehyung's limo trashing down half of it.

"Wow! Wow! Not so fast!" Jimin was yelling finally finding the breaks so they were tossed to the middle of the street stoping. "Ok, I think I have it. Hold on," he glanced at Yoongi who wasn't giving out any signs of life, he needed to hurry to save Jungkook's only friend, the chase circling him in but he lifted his foot off the breaks causing the car to move forward slowly. Jimin was cursing and sighing terribly, while trying to drive out of the neighborhood with Taehyung's cars following him from all sides.

"I need to speed up, but I can barely keep it on the road now. Whatever, allow your Luna's senses to guide you," Jimin knew how weird he must look, him driving like a drunk man from pavement to pavement in a snail tempo while talking to himself, good that Jungkook wasn't seeing him now.

He knows you're weird, there's nothing to hide, he thought bitterly, pressing the gas but the car jumped rapidly bouncing off a street sign so Jimin slowed down seeing the others passing him, trying to cut off his way.

"Ok, stinky dogs, time to drive," he bit his lip speeding the car up fighting to stay on the road, almost overrunning other vehicles coming from the opposite lane, he was now on the bumper of a black car from his chase colliding with it sending it off the road into a lit up shop window.