61. Symbol of love

The beautiful sunset was playing out a spectacle over the beach when Jungkook stopped the car on a view point at a high cliff, Jimin's body glowing from all the emotions that trip was opening inside him, the love so strong he had no idea how to co...

The beautiful sunset was playing out a spectacle over the beach when Jungkook stopped the car on a view point at a high cliff, Jimin's body glowing from all the emotions that trip was opening inside him, the love so strong he had no idea how to contain it, so he just closed his palm on Jungkook's thigh meaningfully leaning in to capture his lips into a deep kiss.

"I love you so much," he whispered between soft pecks he couldn't stop.

"I love you," Jungkook tangled his palms underneath his t-shirt caressing over his skin.

"Will you take me on the beach again?" Jimin cuddling his face to the alpha's neck falling into his scent.

"Later, now I want to show you something," Jungkook chuckled.

"Make it quick," Jimin licked over the scent glade right in front of his nose, he was so damn hard now, what was Jungkook thinking telling him to wait.

"Come," the alpha giggled opening the car door so Jimin sighed letting go.

"This means double pleasure later, I'm hard now," he raised his brow walking out behind his alpha towards the edge of the cliff, the view from here so breathing, his heart beating loudly, as what Jungkook had in mind, was it about mating?

"Jimin," Jungkook took his palms caressing them gently and Jimin was falling without hold.

"What?" That moment he thought he will burst, but his alpha reached to his own jeans pocket taking two small glittering objects out. "Jimin there's no one else for me, I love you so much, you are the right one, please become my boyfriend," Jungkook wrapped his arms around the omega's waist bringing him closer to his body when a few tears left Jimin's eyes rolling down his face.

"Took you long enough right, Puppy," he smiled nuzzling his nose to Jungkook's. "Yes, my Puppy Prince... my boyfriend," Jimin's toes began to dance in his shoes at the word, as it couldn't sound any better.

My boyfriend, my Jungkook, my alpha, mate.

One day I want to call you mate, thought Jimin connecting their lips for a sweet kiss.

"Jimin, if you agree, can you accept that little present, a symbol of us becoming official," Jungkook became all shy opening his right palm for Jimin to see two identical golden earrings. "I thought a ring would be too obvious, we never know what the future will bring and this will be our little secret, only we know what those earrings mean."

"It's perfect," whispered Jimin taking one, his hands trembling. "Can you do me the honor?" He asked tilting his head to expose the left ear.

Jungkook grinned taking the second earring, then gently putting it on before kissing his earlobe.

"Looks perfect."

"Thanks," Jimin blushed moving on his tiptoes to find an empty earring hole in Jungkook's ear then attach the golden one there.

"I will never take it off," muttered Jungkook.

"I love you," Jimin suddenly hugged him tightly unable to name or grasp his own feelings.

This is the most beautiful moment in my life, thought Jimin cuddling even deeper into his man, actually boyfriend, how amazing it sounded, Jungkook my boyfriend.

Like a curse, night was slowly falling behind the huge windows in their bedroom so Jimin cuddled even deeper into Jungkook. They had returned from their trip in the morning then dropped Jin and the twins off at their flat, to close each other in here and stay in that embrace as long as possible.

"The moon will rise soon," Jungkook sighed turning on his back.

"I can also feel it, it's extremely powerful so even for me it will be a tough night, but we have each other, we will be fine," Jimin kissed Jungkook's sweaty skin.

His alpha was really anxious now, definitely worried about staying sane during the red full moon.

"The moon is connected to my powers so the best inside me will do anything to taste blood tonight," Jungkook was sad, but Jimin laid on him giving his lips a soft peck.

"So let it focus on nicer things tonight," he whispered sucking down his alpha's neck until a moan escaped Jungkook's lips.

"I like your thinking," Jungkook's hands closed on his butts bringing him closer so they were now grinding on each other searching for kisses, their tongues so smooth and wet meeting in a love language that was theirs exclusively, but like out of this world, Jimin's device rang.

"Shit!" He rested his forehead against Jungkook's chest panting loudly.

"Don't pick up," growled the alpha.

"What if that are the twins calling," Jimin sighed collecting himself to get up and find the device in his jeans on the carpet.

The caller - Kim Taehyung.

"Double shit!" Jimin sighed walking on the bed sitting down to pick up.

"Jimin..." there was a voice and it damn belonged to Jin.

Then silence, which was soon filled with squealing.

"Uncle Jimin! Uncle Jimin!"

"What is it?" Jungkook's trembling hands tangled around him protectively, his heart racing like crazy.

"Park, I hope you understood my message," Taehyung's voice sounded raising goosebumps on his body. "I need 5 kg of Vanish and 5 kg of Sweet Night, delivered to the entrance on the South Harbor in three hours. I'm giving you three hours to brew it, I know you're skilled mate. May you fail to deliver bye bye slimy coffee stinking omega and ugly pups, I'm starting to count now, have fun mate," Taehyung finished the call when Jimin's fists clenched.

"Was it Taehyung?" Jungkook's eyes were burning red from fury so Jimin sighed hugging his alpha tightly and kissing into his scent glade to calm him down.

"He has Jin and the girls, we have three hours, you and Yoongi need to help me to brew the drugs for that bastard. Damn I hate him so so much," Jimin shook his head.

"This is a damn trap!" Jungkook was still shivering his scent giving out how angry he was.

"I know, but we have no choice," whispered Jimin feeling a tear leaving his eye, while he was hoping against hope for them to stand that night.

Thank you so much for all the amazing feedback and for your get well wishes. I'm much better now and I'm happy to be able to share the new chapter with you. What do you think about Jungkook finally asking Jimin to become boyfriends? What about the start of the red moon? Will they be able to rescue Jin and the girls?

Much <3