17. Aphrodite's Claws

Something changed in the beast's glowing red eyes when Jimin pressed his fingertips to his blood soaked t-shirt feeling a rapid heartbeat

"It's all ok, I'm here. I will protect you Jungkook. I will always protect you," Jimin placed his whole palm on the alpha's chest staying like that, feeling the intensive stare of those red eyes until the beast inhaled his scent, the glowing eyes slowly fading to darker red, then burgundy to become chocolate brown, Jungkook's skin returning to the nice warm shade.

"Uh, here we go," Jimin was finally able to take in a breath, his body all numb from the tension.

Jungkook looked from him to his victim then over to the club his eyes filling with horror and despair.

"Don't touch me!" He suddenly pushed Jimin's hand away.

"But... Jungkook..." Jimin was so stunned.

Jungkook jumped back running towards the bike so he needed a second to get over the shock then sprint there.

"No! Don't come near me!" Yelled Jungkook, tears storming out of his eyes.

"Are you crazy! If you leave me here Taehyung will get me!" Jimin grabbed his helmet.

"Jump up," muttered Jungkook using the t-shirt to dry at least a bit of blood off his face then he started the machine.

Jimin jumped into the back pressing his body to Jungkook's, his heart beating rapidly, his head going crazy from what he has seen. Jungkook was so dangerous, the most dangerous creature on Earth, once in his killing mode he was unstoppable, yet, Jimin had calmed him down again, had helped him to find his human side.

He should have run a thousand times by now, yet he was sure he's Jungkook's only sanity, the only one he won't harm, at least Jimin hoped.

Because he is your mate, whispered his inner Luna and Jimin could freaking break out into tears cuddling even deeper into Jungkook hoping it will be enough to keep him from shifting until they reach the villa behind sealed gates.

The motorbike stopped in the gravel on the driveway in front of the huge empty fountain and Jungkook jumped off immediately storming into the house.

"What happened," a pale Yoongi opened the door but Jungkook passed him without even sparing him a glance.

"Jungkook! Listen to me!" Jimin sighed taking the helmet off throwing on the ground then sprinting behind the man, his heart beating loudly. "Jungkook wait!"

Instead of answering Jungkook hissed like a wild animal showing his blood covered fangs causing Jimin to cover Yoongi.

"You can keep living here but don't dare to come near me," he said, voice so cold Jimin felt his chin trembling.

Jungkook turned running upstairs when something broke into pieces and Yoongi sighed lighting the tablet up so huge metal gates were suddenly sealing in front of them.

"Go take a good shower and a rest Jimin and thank you for saving my life," Yoongi's palm landed on his shoulder, but Jimin could howl from frustration.

Stupid Jungkook, didn't he know Jimin was worried and broken, at the edge of going insane from his painful heat.

"I'm too tired to go back home now, but after some rest I will move out," muttered Jimin finding his way to the kitchen to wash his hands off the enemies blood then rumble through his supplies and take another portion of heat pills.

"You shouldn't return home, the royalty won't leave you in peace until you're mated."

"I don't care, let them come!" Hissed Jimin taking the rest of the yellow pills then running to another staircase to reach that room he had been sleeping in, take a quick shower then change into a bathrobe curl up in bed and pray the heat will let him get some rest but he was suffering for hours, tossing and turning, taking more showers to spill off the sweat, taking more pills until he was so fed up he left downstairs to brew a quick sleeping potion which could knock him out at least until the morning, because being an omega was really biggest trash in the world.

"Is your heat still not letting go?" Yoongi's dark sorrow filled eyes rested on Jimin.

It was five days later and Jimin decided to stay in the villa until his stupid state will normalize. Right now he was taking a new portion of heat and sleeping pills he has just prepared upstairs, but the annoying alpha crossed his path.

"I believe it will finish soon, it can't go on forever, right?" Jimin was trying to play it cool.

"Seems like it's really strong, has it ever been so bad?"

"No, never that tiring," Jimin leaned against the wall, his body was drained, exhausted, wishing to find release from that constant arousal and fever.

"I really hope it's the last day, you look terrible," Yoongi sent him a faint smile.

"Thanks I know," Jimin sighed. "Whenever it finishes I'm going home, won't need to see any of you ever again."

"What about Kim Taehyung?"

"I'll sell him enough drugs so he will back off..." Jimin was cut by a sudden rumor in the corridor.

"Mr. Yoongi!" An out of breath bodyguards fell into the hall, half of his body bruised and bleeding.

"What's up!" Yoongi became so pale.

"I brought dinner to Mr. Jeon but he tasted it and went nuts," the man fell on the floor trembling in agony when Yoongi reached for the tray he was holding, Jimin's nostrils hit by a dry blend scent, all hair on his body raising.

"It can't be," he whispered.

"What?"

"Aphrodite's Claws," muttered Jimin leaning over the food to sniff on it.

"What is it?"

"But it's so rare. It's almost impossible to get it."

"What is that substance?" Asked Yoongi his voice faint.

"The strongest alpha arousing potion in the world. Given during the rut it might drive the alpha insane from sexual passion, given to a super alpha... damn run!" Yelled Jimin sprinting to the study room where Yoongi was keeping his tablet.

"Jimin if his sexual power raises more than during a rut even this house won't hold him in!" Yoongi reached the room behind him but Jimin took the tablet running towards that small chamber where he had installed his brewing equipment.

"Evacuate the house, just leave me super strong condoms."

"Jimin, if he will hurt you."

"Than he will hurt me, but if this house won't stop him I am the only wall between him and the beast killing the whole city."

Thank you so much for your feedback

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far. What do you think about Jikook avoiding each other and Jungkook being poisoned. Will Jimin stop him again?

Much <3