35. Female alpha

"Ah," Jimin sighed sitting up in bed putting a pillow underneath his back to feel more comfortable when he was staring at the room, the canopy curtains tight up with those golden straps he has been hanging on, the box with the toys resting on the ...

"Ah," Jimin sighed sitting up in bed putting a pillow underneath his back to feel more comfortable when he was staring at the room, the canopy curtains tight up with those golden straps he has been hanging on, the box with the toys resting on the carpet and those damn uncomfortable lace panties he had been wearing lying on the duvet.

Jungkook was pretty bossy when he liked to, so dominant Jimin had felt like some submissive bottom, unfortunately, strangely he had to admit that a hideous part of his nature had enjoyed it a lot.

"Jin was right, you're so weak," he whispered sniffing, feeling a few tears rolling down his face.

"Jimin..." a raspy low voice brought goosebumps all over his body. "Hey, Jimin what happened?" Jungkook sat up wrapping his arms around him gluing his lips to his scent glade to calm him down or distract him.

"Was it at last funny for you?" Hissed Jimin when Jungkook looked at him questioningly.

"I don't understand?" The alpha became so confused.

"Was it at last funny or completely pitiful the way I have taken you?" Muttered Jimin bitterly.

"What do you mean? I don't understand a thing," Jungkook sighed.

"Don't pretend that kindergarten play I have made to satisfy you was actually anyhow pleasant."

"Jimin, are you in your heat again, because you're not making any sense right now," Jungkook shook his head.

"Ah..." Jimin leaned back resting his head against the bed deck.

"To your information I really enjoyed what you have done to me, we could try it out more often so you become comfortable with topping me," Jungkook kissed his shoulder gently.

"You don't need to pretend."

"Damn Jimin! I'm not pretending, I prefer to top of course, but I enjoyed feeling you inside me. Having sex in only one position or only one way would be super boring so switching is really fun," he raised his brows his whole face glowing up in a smile. "Besides you're older than me, right? So the perspective of being taken by an older man is really sexy," Jungkook blushed puppy like and Jimin felt heat storming to his face.

"You make it seem..."

"Exciting?" Jungkook raised his brow.

"Ah... you're so bad," Jimin hit his arm playfully.

"I lo... I mean... yeah..." Jungkook moved from him leaning against the bed deck allowing the messy curls to fall into his face, Jimin's insides glowing as was he really about to say what he was about to say.

I love you too, so so much, he thought yet didn't dare to say it out loudly, instead he cuddled to Jungkook kissing over his shoulder tattoos.

"They're so pretty, I'm always wondering, how have you done them? I can't imagine another werewolf putting an ink filled needle into your body."

Jungkook smiled watching his own hands rather than Jimin.

"An alpha named Salvador has made all of them."

"That son of a bitch! I mean..." Jimin jumped up stunned.

"Do you know him?" Jungkook caught his gaze.

"Unfortunately, he's my second best client after Taehyung. Such a degenerate. I have to leave  it to him, that he's probably one of the most skilled tattoo artist worldwide, but he's such a horrifying creature. Have you really allowed him to touch you with his needle?"

"Not personally. I wanted a tattoo for a long time and I was speaking to Yoongi about it. We got in contact with Salvador who agreed to design a tattoo for me. Yoongi has come up with building a robot that will be digitally controlled by Salvador, so he will make the tattoo out of his house never risking to meet me. Yes... the first two hundred robots were torn into pieces until I was ready to go through the process. So once it turned out possible me and Salvador have been working on the designs for the following years. Yeah, right now it looks like that, but I have two new tattoos planned out. Maybe with you I could actually visit Salvador for a real tattoo session," Jungkook blushed.

"Um... I'm actually not a fan of meeting him anything more than necessary," muttered Jimin feeling a shiver at the memories of all his visits in the alpha's house.

It was in the countryside, far from any civilization. As part of royalty, Salvador was swimming in money. He had rules, he was always keeping. Every visitor was transported into his mansion with his car, every weapon had to be left in front of the door, so Jimin was always dying from fear entering that gloomy dark room where Salvador was mostly working on tattoos of equally scary clients. Jimin was always freaked out to the core when the alpha's hungry dark eyes were resting on him like only a last perv could look at an omega.

Of course, Jungkook, the damn rich and powerful super alpha knew a totally different Salvador.

"What happened Jimin? Has he ever mistreated or abused you?" Jungkook's eyes filled with worry.

"No, Handover mafia is powerful, so he wouldn't dare to touch their dealer, besides he needed my drugs like air to breath, but if he didn't, I don't think I would have ever left his villa alive. It's just so unfair to be an omega, but I'm cursed through wrong genetic," Jimin sighed closing his fists.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook took his palm kissing over his knuckles.

"My grandfather was a powerful Sinas soldier, titled general, the family could have became so significant in the werewolf world but... luck wasn't on his side, his only child was a daughter and she was born an alpha."

"So your mum..."

Thank you so much for all your feedback

Thank you so much for all your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter? What do you think about Jimin's doubts? Are you ready for his life story?

Also happy Jungkook's day, all the best to our best boy 💜
To celebrate this special day as a small gift for all of you I prepared a double update.

Also happy Jungkook's day, all the best to our best boy 💜 To celebrate this special day as a small gift for all of you I prepared a double update

Much <3