49. Real monster

"Wow easy there, we're old friends," Taehyung scooped back and Jimin squeezed Jungkook's arm to calm him down

"How dare you to come here and ruin the family celebration we have prepared," he asked with tears in the corner of his eyes, it couldn't be happening.

Jungkook deserved the best birthday ever, him and Yoongi had put so much effort into preparing it. How could that bitch!

"Weren't invitations all over the city?" Asked Taehyung still amused. "Let's play some music and party!" He gave the crowd a sign and one started to play loud beats for a huge radio.

This isn't happening, thought Jimin closing his eyes, Jungkook still so tense.

Lola began to cry in Jin's arms when Yoongi walked around them trying to yell the intruders off the room, but Jimin's vision blurred, he let go off Jungkook running out into the garden as there was suddenly no room to breath in here.

It was all coming back in flashlights in his head. Him mum and dead eating a peaceful supper, talking about the new mixture his parents were preparing to heal an old lady suffering on bone growth during full moons. The door banging, Sinas soldiers falling inside. His mum shifting, fighting with them, dad defending him with a kitchen knife. That scent of tequila and dried lavender hitting him and Kim Namjoon stepping into the house to ruin freaking everything exactly like his son has done today.

"Park!" His surname spoken out by a low voice crumbled all hair on his body. "Seems like I'm not a welcomed guest here"

Taehyung was standing between the flower beds meters from him.

"You're such a monster," hissed Jimin drying his tears with his sleeve.

"Me? A monster?" Taehyung smiled sarcastically. "I'm not in a fraction as much of a monster as he is."

"Stop talking!" Yelled Jimin.

"So you don't know?" A shadow crossed Taehyung's face.

"Don't know what!" The shivers running along Jimin's body were crazy.

"Of course he didn't tell you what price we had paid for this peace pact between the super alpha and the royalty."

"What are you talking about!" Jimin felt bitter tears storming down his face.

"He has sneaked into my father's house, has threatened to kill my whole family to close the deal. He almost killed my youngest brother but father managed to stop him, unfortunately he couldn't rescue mum. Your super alpha has killed her, has just sliced her throat on her mate's eyes," Taehyung bit his lip. "So I'm just a small bitch, he is the real monster."

"You lair!" Yelled Jimin, his knuckles white from squeezing.

"It's all true, your friend Yoongi has been to the funeral, ask him, or you can see yourself, she is buried two rows behind your parents," Taehyung shoved his hands into his pockets. "But I guess I won't disturb the family celebration," he emphasized the last words turning around when Jimin sank to his knees trembling madly. No it couldn't be, this wasn't true, Jungkook would never... no, he couldn't... he wouldn't just, go and kill an innocent omega.