37. Burning

"Yes?" Their lips met for a soft peck lingering in each other for longer

"How do I smell like? What is my scent for you," Jimin nuzzled his nose to Jungkook's face.

"Ah... I always had a big problem with scents, couldn't distinguish any other than the constant smell of fear, I kind of only could name Yoongi's scent so far - green moose and vanilla, but your is my favorite of all scents. It's my sanity," Jungkook was talking while scattering his cheek lips and jaw with ticklish wet pecks.

"So how do I smell like?" Jimin giggled.

"Like... like... fire!" Jungkook sat up straight moving his nostrils.

"I smell like fire?" Asked Jimin buffed.

"No... get up, put that on!" Jungkook jumped out of the bed throwing some random pieces of clothing his way, sprinting to the bathroom to hurry out with the fun couple toothbrushes they have bought while trying to put some sweatpants on.

"What is happening?" Asked Jimin still too stunned to move.

"Get dressed we need to run now!" Jungkook looked towards the window and in that moment Jimin felt it too the smell of ashes and flames.

He jumped out of bed moving the jeans on then pressing a hoodie over his head, while Jungkook was buttoning up his shirt quickly.

Jimin stumbling through the room behind him collecting the toys they have bought and that uncomfortable lace underwear.

"Leave all unnecessary things behind!" Jungkook took his wrists pulling him out of the room downstairs pressing his trainers and socks into his hands when he grabbed their bags Yoongi had brought, they fortunately haven't unpacked.

Jimin was struggling with the socks, the shoe laces fumbling behind him when they reached the square in front of the house to stop in horror at the sight of those huge trees all around the villa burning.

Jungkook's eyes became deeply red mirroring the flames, so Jimin placed his palms on his chest.

"We need to go now!" He begged feeling the alpha relaxing enough to turn towards the motorbike and give him his helmet.

They climbed on the machine, the engine howled, a second later the bike sped up around falling branches, the temperature insane, the ashes clouding their vision but Jungkook was driving over the rough cobblestones along this madness, Jimin's heart aching so much, as it was Yoongi's house, the place were Jungkook gas grown up in, where they have had such an amazing night.

His body on the edge for going on through all those emotions from battle to saving, from best climaxes to running from flames and he only wished to finally have a break, a safe place, a warm bed where he could cuddle into Jungkook's arms and sleep for a week preferably, but life was barely ever how you would wish it to be, so he was here now, between destruction let loose, clinging to his alpha hoping they will find a way through, but a huge burning tree covered their way. The motorbike stopped abruptly, Jungkook's sweat dripping face turned his way.

"Hold on tightly!" He yelled then turned the bike going back, making a sharp u-turn and speeding it up to the limit.

Jimin closed his eyes when the bike flew in the air over the tree, the burning flames just brushing through them then they landed on the other side not so smoothly yet enough for Jungkook to keep control over the machine. The way out behind the huge gate was a little easier, the fire chasing them till they stopped on the entrance to the main road to see royalty cars and Kim Taehyung leaning against the hood of his limo, his arms crossed, a grin plastered on his face, as he seemed to enjoy it a lot.

"How is this saying, can't go into the rat's nest set it on fire, so it comes out itself," muttered Taehyung raising his brow when Jungkook stopped the motorbike panting madly, his whole body trembling, the shirt stretching out on his growing muscles threatening to rip, so Jimin moved his arms tighter around him.

"Puppy let's go, there's no use. He's not worth your time."

"You had your fun Jeon, now give me my mate, you don't want him anyway," muttered Taehyung still amused.

Jungkook growled getting up from the bike so Jimin jumped up to cover his way to Taehyung.

"Stop! He only wants to provoke you, we're better than this. He definitely has some awful plan. Let's get out of here now," begged Jimin caressing over Jungkook's now insanely wide chest.

"It's pathetic Jimin, how you're whining like a real omega wife when he's only with you for a good fuck but will never mate you. Me on the other hand..."

"Shut up!" Yelled Jimin turning, the tree line behind them glowing up, the temperature raising insanely, it was hard to breath from the ashes and dust. "Jungkook let's go now," Jimin looked at the alpha to catch his burning red eyes, but he pressed his lips to Jungkook's scent glade begging him to calm down.

Jungkook moved in his arms a second later he turned walking to the bike so Jimin followed sticking to him tightly.

The engine howled, the bike passed Taehyung's car for huge Sinas soldiers' vans to move out from between the trees to cut off their way, but Jungkook pressed the gas to the limit, the motorbike barely keeping on the curvy road and Jimin cuddled even deeper into him praying for them to survive as much as he was trying to forget Taehyung's words.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Taehyung setting Yoongi's property on fire and Jikook's escape? What will happen now?

Much <3