INTRO + warnings

*sorry for the late intro, i forgot to post one*

Welcome to my OC x Camilo story!!

I hope y'all love Encanto as much as I do :) 

This story takes place slightly after the whole 'saving the miracle'; the original movie. 

My OC's name is Avon—as you will read, she is Temprestian, which is a city outside of Encanto. Encanto and Temprest have been in conflict ever since the Temprestians tried to attack the citizens of Encanto. If you remember the horseback riders in Encanto, that's who I'm pretending the Temprestrians are. 

Avon Meliac is 16 years old,  5'4, I picture her as East Asian, long braids, and her hair is red at the tips. She wears a black t-shirt and blue cuffed shorts, and red converse. (I'm pretty sure that's the colour I said, but correct me if I'm wrong). 

As you probably don't know, I'm not that great at drawing or digital art, so if anyone has the time to draw or create a picture of Avon that would be amazing and I would really appreciate that:) I would love to see your interpretations of her!

Warnings: 

minor swearing, minor violence, and this book is recommended for 14+... I'll include additional warnings on any mature chapters..and everything is 100% consensual.  

A reminder that both Camilo and Avon are minors, but I aged Camilo up to 16—same as Avon. 

Thanks for reading and enjoy!!