Chapter 104

Emperor Tiansheng knew that he could no longer continue to wander between Li Mingjin and the Fourth Prince.

He needs to make a conclusion.
Although he was only dreaming, it also reflected the emotions among several princes.

The boss has no talents and no virtues;
The prince is not his biological person, so don’t mention it;

The third child has absolute military talent and personal charisma, but he doesn’t know how to turn around and is a bit straight;

The fourth child is gentle, courteous, knowledgeable, ambitious, and able to hide himself. People like him are indeed very suitable for working in official circles.

But now have to choose the future emperor, who can stabilize and develop their great empires. The remaining two capable princes have their own merits and their own shortcomings. There is no need to consider the heirs. Both have sons. .

Their advantages are also obvious. Neither side has a strong mother clan. After inheriting the throne, they will not be constrained by the mother clan. It just depends on who can continue to transform the court after ascending to the throne.
There are also shortcomings. Neither of them has been educated by a proper monarch. Emperor Tiansheng has a lot of principles and handling principles to teach them, but with his current physical condition, he is also powerless.

Then again, if the third child becomes the throne, can the fourth child and the other princes stay? On the contrary, if the fourth elder is enthroned, can the third and the other princes stay? Will the third be able to raise troops?

Also, in his dream, he dreamed that all the princes of other countries were on the side of the fourth child, what’s the matter?
Over the years, there is no mother’s snobbery behind the fourth child. How did he suddenly grow his power?

Is the youngest able to contend with it?
Emperor Tiansheng thought more and more, he realized that he didn’t seem to have a deep understanding of these two sons. If he put the strength of the two countries in front of him, he could still say one, two, three, but his two sons, what did he do? Is it stuck and can’t be compared?
He doesn’t know what the strength of the two sides is, what are the forces behind it, what he has been doing these years, has he been deceived by them?

No, he knows the strength of the third child. All his team is in Gucheng, while the fourth child is a civil servant and the capital. If the throne is given to the third child, he may not be able to keep it. The fourth child is replaced.

The third child seems to be a bit weak, so it can only be done.

When the Tiansheng Emperor got a headache for the future emperor candidates, the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun obviously couldn’t hold back.
They need to break the current balance. As far as they know, the father hasn’t made a decision yet. Who is he going to give this situation to?

It’s better to let them push it.
Shen Mingyun learned that the ultimate goal of the system was to help the four princes win the throne, and he could only retreat after completing this task.
Since he wants to finish, speed up the progress, he doesn’t have the patience of the four princes.

The two of them have reached this point because of their relationship. Shen Mingyun hated the four princes for derailment while having to protect his own life. Without the four princes, he still had two children.

To get rid of the current predicament is to let the four princes get the throne, and then he can get rid of early.

Shen Mingyun put forward a detrimental suggestion to the four princes: “Your father is about to die now, it is better to add some ingredients to the soup he drank.” Speed ​​up his death, anyway, he will die in the end, “I don’t believe you. What feelings do you have for him? He can’t even remember who your mother and concubine is.”