Chapter 69

Luo Shuyu’s throat felt a little uncomfortable. He was drinking porridge. Just after the second sip, he saw Li Mingjin rushing into the air, followed by forest and abyss and the out of breath Qingwang.
Luo Shuyu couldn’t help smiling and said: “I am not a big problem, what are you anxious for?”

Li Mingjin wanted to hold his wrist, but seeing that it was inconvenient that he still had a spoon in his hand, she walked over to him and sat down: “You are all sick, how can I not be in a hurry?”

Luo Shuyu felt that he was not in serious trouble: “I just coughed, it’s not a big problem.”

He wasn’t in a hurry, but Li Mingjin was anxious: “Why is it not a big problem, Doctor Lin, show him quickly.”

forest and abyss knew that Li Mingjin was anxious, and said: “His Royal Highness, don’t worry, wait for the three princes to drink the porridge and then check the pulse.”

Li Mingjin thought that there might be a little guy in his stomach, so she felt that they should be full, so she could only stand aside and look at Luo Shuyu.

Luo Shuyu was uncomfortable when they looked at it like this: “Why don’t you check your pulse first, I’ll drink it when the porridge is cooler.”

Doctor Lin has the most say, and said: “Okay.”

Li Mingjin immediately helped Luo Shuyu to sit on the small couch. Luo Shuyu said, “His Royal Highness, I am not dizzy or weak, so I can walk by myself.” Being supported by him in this way, I felt like I was dying ill.
In Li Mingjin’s impression, Luo Shuyu pays much attention to his body. He rarely gets sick, and he will look to the doctor for minor illnesses and pains. He will not worry too much, but it is different now. forest and abyss mentioned that the toxins in his body are gradually eliminated. , The impact on his fertility function is getting smaller and smaller, he feels that Luo Shuyu will be able to conceive a child soon, and the most important thing is that he has never retched when he was sick before.
This time, it must be different!

Li Mingjin: “Let the doctor take a look first.”
Luo Shuyu: “Okay.” He didn’t understand why Li Mingjin was so anxious all of a sudden.

He is really not feeling well today, and his throat is a little itchy.

forest and abyss took Luo Shuyu’s pulse, and Li Mingjin was quiet and did not dare to make a sound. Anyone who knew him knew that he had a good temper, but his appearance always gave others an illusion.
Luo Shuyu looked at his nervousness and made him nervous, thinking that he had some incurable disease.

After forest and abyss diagnosed, he asked a few more questions and came to a conclusion.

Li Mingjin stared at him, eyes full of urgency, her expression collapsed tightly, as if waiting for a heavy news.

forest and abyss didn’t dare to look at Li Mingjin, but looked at Luo Shuyu and said: “The three princes and concubines are fine. Recently, due to the cold of the spleen and stomach, I will prescribe some medicine for you. Keep warm these days. The vents inside should be as small as possible.”
Li Mingjin was taken aback: “Are there any other symptoms?”

forest and abyss shook his head: “No, your Highness shouldn’t worry about it. The three princes and concubines will naturally take the medicine for two days.”

Li Mingjin asked again: “Do you want to see another doctor? He is vomiting.”

Luo Shuyu finally heard Li Mingjin’s caring point, and gave Qingwang a wink and sent forest and abyss out.

After Doctor Lin left, only Li Mingjin, who was a little bit regretful, and Luo Shuyu, who saw him completely through, were left.
The servant brought the porridge hot again. This time there were two more vegetable buns, which Luo Shuyu requested himself. When he saw Li Mingjin, he suddenly had an appetite.