Chapter 35

After enjoying the chrysanthemum banquet, Luo Shuyu received invitations that floated like snowflakes. Whether he knew him or not, he would hand him posts. The number of posts received in the last six months was not as many as in the past few days.

It can be seen that there was no “conflict” with the princess at the chrysanthemum banquet that day, but in the end there was nothing wrong with each other. Everyone saw the abilities of the three princes. On the return journey, the three princes personally came to pick them up, not to mention the scenery.

After the prince’s chrysanthemum feast, many Qiu chrysanthemum feasts hosted by this lady and that lady appeared. Not only him, but also Li Mingjin received a lot of invitations from the Lord Hou and the Lord Hou, but no one expected it. Li Mingjin attended, that is, invited him by the way, all courtesy.

Luo Shuyu looked at the pile of invitations on the table. He didn’t want to go. He was more concerned about Shen Mingyun’s work in another courtyard.

Not to mention, different situations happen every day.

Although Shen Mingyun is a member of Luo Shang Shufu, he offended the prince. Luo Renshou wanted to protect him. After he learned that Shen Mingyun had pulled the banner of the three princes and concubines, he almost didn’t spray the tea in his mouth. After thinking about it again and again, Luo Renshou directly gave up the idea of ​​protecting Shen Mingyun. Anyway, he had the wrong idea first. It is not a problem to plant flowers in another courtyard for a few days. After all, it is a child from the country that others will not care too much.

How could Shen Mingyun have no problems?

Luo Shuyu deliberately let him buy the person who was watching Shen Mingyun inside, and did not let him idle for a moment, and asked him to carry water and fertilize when it was time.

Shen Mingyun loves to sleep late, so people ask him to get up;

Shen Mingyun usually likes to serve big fish and meat, so he makes people pickle steamed buns every day, and he will never die from starvation;

Shen Mingyun was accustomed to talking to the system in his head, so as long as he saw him in a daze, he went to remind him to continue working.

When reading the book, Shen Mingyun mentioned that the fertilizer used in their time was clean, but their current era is different. They use human or animal feces. Luo Shuyu sent someone to ask him to follow him every day. The servants of the courtyard went to the hut to collect dung water.

Shen Mingyun doesn’t want to do it? Naturally, there are other ways to rectify it.
The mother who stared at him would not beat him and scold him, she would only produce a list of the tasks he had to complete each day. If it was not complete, it would be added to the next day, and she could leave the other courtyard until that day was completed.

Who would let him do stupid things like picking flowers and not punish him?
The people present on that day were all the wives of famous families. As long as someone inquired, they knew that Shen Mingyun was punished by the crown prince. He said he was not light or heavy. Although Shen Mingyun was not very famous in the capital, he opened There are still many young women and sons patronizing the two rouge shops, and most of them know him. When something happened to him, a lot of rumors came out.
Luo Shuyu has only one sentence to comment on this: Feng Shui turns around.
As long as Shen Mingyun has a bad time, he will be happy.

However, Shen Mingyun is the protagonist in the book, even if he is in trouble, he quickly got a turn for the better.
Seven days later, the person staring at him returned to report to Luo Shuyu that Shen Mingyun was taken away by the four princes.