Chapter 86

The purpose of Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu’s return to Beijing was to attend the 60th birthday banquet of Emperor Tiansheng.
They will come back soon or late. Three days later, it will be the birthday banquet. At that time, Emperor Tiansheng will receive birthday gifts from all parties on that day, which is also a good opportunity for various countries to engage in diplomacy.

Although Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu have just returned, they are well aware of the developments in the DPRK.

According to inquiries, some people might even mention the establishment of the new prince to the Tiansheng Emperor at the luncheon with the officials. This must be an implication of the establishment of the fourth prince, and this matter cannot be mentioned clearly.

Li Mingjin is not busy with socializing right now. If he starts to act now, he will definitely be targeted by the four princes. For now, the four princes still have a good face in front of Emperor Tiansheng, and Emperor Tiansheng still believes him in major events. , After all, they worked together to solve the prince and the Yan family, and the Emperor Tiansheng couldn’t immediately play the set of breaking the bridge by the river. After using the four princes, he threw him aside. Besides, it is impossible for him to do such a thing now, and then the four princes Also pull it on, unless he can live another ten years, and then re-train a capable new prince.

The only sons that Emperor Tiansheng can handle now are the fourth prince and the third prince. Fortunately, he also has two good sons.

Although he has other princes who have just grown up, they are not as good as these two in terms of ability and merit, and the Emperor Tiansheng will not take them into consideration.

When Li Mingjin did not go to Gucheng, the “father-son relationship” between Emperor Tiansheng and him was not deep, and at that time he had the eldest prince and prince in front of him. Naturally, he had no time to take care of Li Mingjin or understand his military talents. Today is different from the past. In his eyes, the third child is also very good. Now he is the only candidate he can consider. He is a good seedling. I heard that he has not suffered much illness in recent years.

However, Emperor Tiansheng would not mention these matters with others, and the establishment of a reserve was a major matter.

In the eyes of the officials below, it is too difficult to speculate about the holy will.
Having experienced the eldest prince and prince, most of the officials were afraid to stand in line, for fear of a wrong guess, and the whole family would suffer. Some officials were even afraid of being involved in the royal affairs. Officials, it is too difficult to survive.

Li Mingjin did not go to court the next day he came back, and he was not in a hurry to show himself.

He listened to the arrangement of Emperor Tiansheng and rested in the mansion for a day or two, even he wanted to rest for two more days. The final decision was to wait for Emperor Tiansheng’s birthday to show his face again, not sooner or later.
Before coming back, he and Chen Rong discussed the following matters. He had to stay in the capital for a reason, he had to operate well, and he could do something secretly these days without going to court.
Compared with Li Mingjin’s secretly busy, Luo Shuyu is obviously busy.

Before he packed his clothes, he received many invitations inviting him to attend the banquet. These officials' wives also acted too hastily.

One of them is from Shen Mingyun. He actually wants to hold a banquet. This is not going forward. What kind of banquet is going to be held?

The content is very Shen Mingyun’s style, and it is still the set he has brought from modern times. Although he wrote invitations, the theme was the new product launch conference of certain products.
If Luo Shuyu hadn’t read the novel, he wouldn’t know what this new product launch was, and he would be able to make a joke at the scene, maybe Shen Mingyun would laugh at him on the spot if he didn’t wince.