Chapter 108

The props provided by the system are already its biggest limit. Thousands of people can disappear out of thin air for three days. No matter what the circumstances, within these three days, these elite soldiers on Tuesday will basically not be chased after their great summer. The spy discovered that this item has the function of automatically eliminating tracks.

This item is so powerful that Shen Mingyun once wanted to claim it for himself, but the system just stared at him to work. If the true evidence is for him, he might be controlled by the system. Shen Mingyun has not been punished by the system yet, of course, he I don’t want to be punished, it’s too shameful.

Three days passed quickly.

The relationship between Shen Mingyun and Tuesday actually eased a bit. Is it because Tuesday’s appearance conquered Shen Mingyun. Facing a beautiful man, Shen Mingyun could control his emotions for the time being, and thought, facing such a beautiful woman, as long as he exudes himself No matter who is the charm, no one can hide it.

Think about it in another way. If he was the fourth prince, he would be tempted to face Tuesday every day.

Although Shen Mingyun wanted to be tempted, but now with the system task on top of his head, he could no longer be distracted to disturb the foundations other than the four princes.

Seeing that the countdown to the task props is getting closer and closer to zero, Shen Mingyun has to continue to think about the next step, how to get them closer to the capital.

At their current position, if they are marching in a hurry, they can reach the capital for a day and night, but they are understaffed, and the day and night are too late, so they have to change places and relocate.

And the system just reminded him that the end of the mission is when the four princes fully enthroned. If they have not been completed, the mission will fail. The consequence of failure is that Shen Mingyun will disappear into this world.
Therefore, Shen Mingyun does not have time to talk about his children’s love.
Seeing the props disappear little by little, Shen Mingyun went to discuss the next safe point on Tuesday.

Looking at the map in the camp with him on Tuesday, the two are still in harmony as long as they discuss things.

It’s just that they have just found the next best placement, but they rushed into the camp with a confidant.

“Not good! Second Highness, not good! We are surrounded!”

On Tuesday and Shen Mingyun were shocked at the same time.

Shen Mingyun was the first to ask people: “What is being surrounded?”

His face was pale on Tuesday, his mind was clearer and he turned faster: “How many people are outside?”

How can they be surrounded by people?
Wasn’t it all safe and secure during these three days?

He looked at Shen Mingyun and saw his face full of confusion. He was also at a loss. It seemed that he didn’t plan this matter. He knew how much weight Shen Mingyun had in his mind after having known it for so long.

The confidant said: “The mountains are full of people, and we are surrounded by groups. There should be more people than us.”

On Tuesday, immediately dropped the small flag in his hand that was going to be inserted into the sand table: “Go, go out and have a look.”

They have been stationed here and have surveyed the surrounding situation. There is only a small village. They chose this place for the convenience of buying some food. The location was fixed on Tuesday, and Shen Mingyun was responsible for covering up their whereabouts.