Chapter 7

Before Liu became the mistress of the Luo family, Luo Shuyu did call her Aunt Liu, and did not disrespect her. In his previous life, he had expectations of the so-called father, so he called her his wife. Now he is reborn, knowing that her mother will eventually It was entrusted to be inhuman, wrong to pay for life, in terms of the cause of her death, Liu was very suspicious, there were too many private affairs in the back house.

Right now, he is still wondering whether his mother really died of illness or was murdered. If it is the latter, he must seek justice for his mother.

When he was young, his mother was healthy, talked and laughed, and rarely got sick. Suddenly one day, his mother began to cough suddenly, her face became bloodless and pale, and occasionally coughed up bleeding. He heard that his mother had tuberculosis and had no cure, and separated them from mother and child. Before long, she was taken away by God, very suddenly.

Looking back on it carefully, his mother’s illness came too suddenly, without warning.

Once he was born again, he did not believe what he had heard in his previous life. Sometimes what you see and hear may be what other people let you hear and see. From the day he entered the Three Princes' Mansion, he was calculated by Luo Renshou. Perhaps Luo Renshou had never expected his birth. Even marrying his mother had to do it for promotion.

Calculating the time, there is still more than a month before his marriage contract with Li Mingjin, and he still has time to investigate some things.

Liu stood in front of him, with a bunch of young faces behind him, handsome princes and beautiful maids, all exquisite. This was not sent to him at the moment, but sent to warm the three princes. Of the bed.

It was the auntie that made Liu so angry that she was about to vomit blood, but she still had a smiling face with her now, and she chose not to hear it clearly for the time being.

“Shu Yu, the girls in Qingquan are not sensible. I will punish them severely. Now I have re-selected some people for you. I will keep whichever you like.”

Luo Shuyu glanced at random, and provoked a warm smile: “I don’t need to give someone away, Aunt Liu, if I take these people into the Three Princes' Mansion, what will others think of me? I’m afraid they will say that we Luo family Only Israel will serve people. In the future, your daughter and son will still marry. Although I am not your own, don’t write everything on your face anyway. I didn’t care about you before, it doesn’t mean I don’t have any ideas. .”

He was really a bully in the past and gave such people a chance.

He took this group of people into the Three Princes' Mansion back then, and all of them wanted to climb on the bed of the Three Princes. In the end, the three princes made a fire and beat these people to annoyance. And Luo Shuyu would actually be angry because he shot someone down, thinking that Li Mingjin didn’t take him seriously, now think about it, Liu had planted evil causes for him early, who blamed him, blamed himself for being stupid.

Such a non-euphemistic response made Liu even more angry, and Luo Shuyu also pinched her weakness very well, the child is her lifeblood.

He is now barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes. He wants to do what he didn’t do in his previous life, and he can’t even do it to Liu’s face.

Liu’s is not a good thing either.

“Okay, if you don’t want it, don’t you, don’t know what is good or bad.” Liu also began to show her other side, lowering her voice: “Don’t think you are really a great person if you want to enter the Three Princes' Mansion, let’s go!” Before turning around, she added, “Who doesn’t know that you married Shen Mingyun.”