Chapter 12

On the day of going out, the sky was beautiful and the sky was clear.

The national style of Daxia is still open. The sons and women are very casual when they go out. Many folk girls can also fall in love with men freely and choose to marry the people they like. As long as they can be successful, it is a good talk. However, most of the marriage contracts are based on the words of the matchmaker ordered by the parents. When they reach age, the parents in the family will make arrangements for the marriage.

Because of Luo Shuyu’s gift of marriage in the Luo family, Liu’s marriage requirements for their children have also become higher. Luo Shuyu can be favored by the royal family, and her children may not be unmatched, at least they must be worthy. Scholarly family.

Luo Shuyu was not very concerned about these things in his previous life, but in this life, he should know everything that should be known, and try to find out what should not be known. There is an intersection between Shen Mingyun and Luo’s family, which will affect Luo Shuyu’s life more or less. Good or bad, this is the conclusion he draws from the book. Whoever has more positive connections with Shen Mingyun will get more benefits. If anyone sings against Shen Mingyun, then what awaits them is a miserable end.

In the full text, because they sang against Shen Mingyun and became villains, there are not a few families who are going to fall. Not only that, but there have also been many incidents of family destruction, wives scattered, and wives abandoning children. want to change the trajectory of these things. And long.

Luo Shuyu’s most important thing now is to take care of his small family first, and other things have to be considered long-term.
He put on his sun hat and Qingwang went out.

However, he went out with his front foot, and Shen Mingyun drove his back foot to go out on a date immediately. Today, he is still radiant, like a peacock on the screen.
After Luo Shuyu came back from his rebirth, he has never been out of Luofu, and Qingwang passed on to him any news outside.

The main street, which has not been greatly influenced by Shen Mingyun, is still full of the shouts of small vendors.

In fact, the people are thinking about how to find a way to live better for their families every day. They really don’t care who the people in power are, and whoever can make their lives better will support them.
The carriage drove towards the main street. Luo Shuyu didn’t want to be out of business. He went directly to Fumanlou. The private room was reserved by Li Mingjin. No one would dare to stop the three princes from meeting his future daughter-in-law.

It coincided with the market today, and there were a lot of people coming to the city. The first floor of Fuman Building was full of guests. Xiaoer actively greeted the guests in the lobby. The sound of the wine glasses touched together into the word “lively”.

Vaguely, Luo Shuyu also heard someone praising Li Bai’s “Wang Lushan Waterfall”, “Drinking Alone under the Moon” and other poems for the wonderful and wonderful features. He also heard someone saying “A toast to invite the bright moon, and the shadow “Three people” and other verses.
Luo Shuyu was taken to the second floor private room by waiter, and it was much quieter on the second floor. Each private room was separated independently.

He didn’t come here many times. In his last life, when he was pregnant with a child, Li Mingjin gave him a lot of food when he passed by in the winter.

Li Mingjin told him that he only bought it along the way. Now that I think about it carefully, Fumanlou and the Third Prince’s Mansion are basically two opposite directions, one south and the other north.
Luo Shuyu took off the sun hat and gave it to Qingwang, thinking about how Li Mingjin didn’t get cold when he brought the vegetables back to the house in the cold winter.