Chapter 53

According to rumors, the current empress Feng had a relationship experience before entering the palace.

She has a childhood sweetheart. This person is her distant cousin who went to Beijing to rush for the exam. Because the family is not rich, Prime Minister Feng, who was still a Hanlin at the time, liked his intelligence, so he let him stay in the house.
Feng’s Mansion was the same as it is now, with infinite beauty. Today’s Queen Mother, that is, the Queen of the year, is his sister.
Feng Hanlin at that time had already paved the way for himself.

He has a sister who is a queen, so his daughter Feng will also be betrothed to the royal family. This is their Feng’s bargaining chip.

But who would know that the Feng family who has not been out of the boudoir will meet the distant relatives who live in Feng’s house, and they will love their concubines.
Feng is a young lady who has been trained according to the standards of the royal wife since she was a child. She is proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. She is a multi-talented woman.
When she was still young, she met people with similar interests by chance without personnel, so she often met to write poems and pictures together. Over time, she developed feelings.

Once the emotional fire ignited, it was like a moth to the fire. Regardless of it, Feng and their childhood sweethearts settled for life.
It is said that the Feng family back then directly mentioned to Feng Hanlin that he wanted to marry his cousin, and that cousin also said that he would propose marriage to Feng’s mansion and be hired to marry her.

However, Feng Hanlin who learned of the matter was furious, not only refused the request of the other party without hesitation, but also directly expelled Feng’s cousin from Feng’s residence. He had already arranged the place for his daughter, how could he give a chance to a poor boy, he is not worthy!

After the two were forced to separate, Feng did not eat or drink for several days. Then, under the persuasion of her mother, she realized that she would never have the right to freely choose who she liked.

This happened in Feng’s Mansion, but from the outside, it was a matter of chasing after the wind.

Feng’s opponent wanted to find a distant cousin who had an affair with Feng’s back then, but no one could find this person.
Some people tried to bribe Feng’s subordinates, but each of Feng’s subordinates had their mouths like clamshells, and they couldn’t pry them open.

Over time, this incident became a rumor.
For this reason, the Feng family soon married the prince who had not yet become the emperor, who is now the Tiansheng emperor.

The above is just one version.
There is another version that is more exciting than this one.

Some people say that when Feng had a marriage contract with the young Emperor Tiansheng, he was with her distant cousin. Feng Hanlin later found out that he drove the cousin who seduce her out of the house. Half a month after the incident, Feng married into the East Palace, and less than two months after being married, it was discovered that Feng was nearly three months pregnant. The child was born in less than nine months.

The second rumor refers directly to the life experience of the prince.

Luo Shuyu was a little surprised after listening to Li Mingjin telling him about these two completely different rumors, and then whispered: “So, this rumor means that the prince is not the father of the emperor?”

Li Mingjin was amused by his cautious appearance: “Guy, don’t be so nervous, our courtyard is protected so that no mosquitoes can fly in, and nothing we say will be heard.”

Luo Shuyu said: “This is not just about hearing about the secrets of the palace, I’m a little surprised.”

Li Mingjin: “It’s just a rumor. The father has rectified a round before, and now no one dared to spread it indiscriminately. If the prince is not his own flesh and blood, then how can he become a prince?”