Chapter 85

The emperor’s going out of the palace is a major event, not only to perform a ceremonial tribute, but also to be accompanied by the escort of the forbidden army.

In such a big battle, it is difficult for people not to pay attention, and only the emperor has this treatment in the entire capital, and even the entire Daxia.

People who are not sensitive to recent anecdotes are all talking about why the emperor went out suddenly. There is no warning. According to past experience, the emperor must send someone to clean up the pedestrians on the road before he goes out to avoid the people from colliding with the nobles. .

But what happened this time?

The people don’t understand, why don’t you clean up the people on the road first, and are not afraid of collision?

What’s the urgent matter?

The gossip is always very strong, as long as it is paid attention, then some people will definitely seek gossip. Curiosity is a common feature of human beings.
At this time, Li Mingjin didn’t know that Emperor Tiansheng was about to greet him at the city gate. The sudden departure of Emperor Tiansheng out of the city to meet him was unexpected.

Before Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu got to the city gate, they saw the guard of honor in front of them.

Only when he got close did he realize that it was Emperor Tiansheng who suddenly ran to meet them.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu do not have deep feelings for Emperor Tiansheng, but this does not mean that Emperor Tiansheng will not unilaterally think that they have deep feelings with them.

Before he approached Emperor Tiansheng, Li Mingjin whispered to Luo Shuyu: “Yu’er, you must be very emotional.”

Luo Shuyu: “I know that Your Highness will also show the emotion when he left Gucheng. It is best to suffocate the tears.”
Li Mingjin paused: “I will try my best.” Facing his father, but also showing the emotion of moving the people, it is too difficult for him, the father has done nothing to him.

When was young, didn’t hold him much, didn’t cover him with a quilt, didn’t teach him how to write, and didn’t teach him the principles of life. really couldn’t be moved.
Luo Shuyu is more difficult than Li Mingjin, he has no feelings with Emperor Tiansheng, but how can he squeeze out two tears of homesickness when he returns to the capital.

Fortunately, today Emperor Tiansheng was a palace on a whim, and the Luo family did not follow him, otherwise he was afraid to give him two feet to Luo Renshou instead of crying to him.

The carriage finally came to the front of Emperor Tiansheng. After Li Mingjin helped Luo Shuyu out of the car, the two walked hand in hand to the front of Emperor Tiansheng.

Li Mingjin raised her voice slightly to show that his emotions were more excited than usual: “Children see the father and the emperor!”

Luo Shuyu also followed by calling people and saluting.

Emperor Tiansheng was really excited. Look at Li Mingjin and look at Luo Shuyu again: “All are pretty good, all pretty good, they haven’t changed much, but they feel like they have changed again.”

Li Mingjin: “Isn’t the father aware that the ministers have become stronger?”

Emperor Tiansheng squeezed his arm: “It is strong, there may be injuries on the battlefield.”

Li Mingjin wrote lightly: “It’s just skin trauma, so my father doesn’t need to care.”
Emperor Tiansheng: “You child, how can the emperor care not? Parents whose body is affected by hair and skin!”