Chapter 34

The princess had to use eunuchs to invite people around, and Luo Shuyu had no reason not to go.

Not only did Luo Shuyu go, but even the old lady followed in anxiously. Shen Mingyun was the one who brought it. She did not show up and brought three from the mansion. One was fond of picking things and the other was not enough for his brain. Luo Shuyu sent him back to the mansion with a word. , There is another person who looks very savvy on weekdays, and can’t figure out the important things, and almost didn’t get her angry.

The old lady Luo didn’t know what evil she had done, and in her later years she would still be so disturbed by these unconvincing things. What’s more, the most prosperous Luo Shuyu did not have a relationship with her. She also regrets it now, why did she do so? To listen to the bitch of Liu’s frustration, and Luo Shuyu’s separation.

And Luo Shuyu went to the patio to rescue Shen Mingyun?

Naturally not, he just wanted to see how Shen Mingyun offended the princess, and how the princess would punish him.
He was not surprised at Shen Mingyun’s physique that something went wrong wherever he went. How did he escape this time?

While reading, in this chrysanthemum appreciation banquet, Shen Mingyun became a big winner. Everyone knew that he was versatile and well-read, and the prince still had a good impression of him. At that time, the prince who was present was robbed of the limelight and could only hold back. never attacked him, but at most stabbed him with a few words in his mouth.
Shen Mingyun was born with a dislike for the privileged characters in the original book, and even disgusted with the domineering princess. He scolded her several times in his heart, both inside and outside, if she hadn’t had a good father. , How can you become a princess.
Later, the prince was pulled off his horse, and Shen Mingyun ridiculed the former prince, so angry that the prince almost didn’t scratch his face, but at that time the prince was no longer the prince.
Now that the crown princess is still dealing with the glamorous period, she is still competing with Shen Mingyun.
What makes Luo Shuyu strange is why this time Shen Mingyun directly clashed with the princess? There was no such part in the book he was reading, but Shen Mingyun came and went freely that day, it was so beautiful.

Under the leadership of the eunuch, Luo Shuyu and Mrs. Luo came to the side hall.

Shen Mingyun, who saw a commoner at a glance, was kneeled on the ground under the pressure of two mothers, his hair was messed up, and the hosta on his head was missing.

The phrase “a man has gold under his knee” does not seem to apply today, and no one helps him.

Shen Mingyun heard someone bowing to Luo Shuyu, and immediately turned around and shouted: “Cousin Shuyu, hurry up and help me!”

As soon as the voice fell, Luo Shuyu wanted to laugh. Why did he help Shen Mingyun? What kind of green onion is he?
Before Luo Shuyu entered the Prince’s Mansion, he did everything possible to destroy the marriage between him and Li Mingjin, but now it’s fine, and he thought of him when he had difficulties.

On the one hand, this person despised the imperial power in his heart, and on the other hand, he hoped that he would have privileges in his hands, or let a privileged person help him. How could there be such a good thing.

Luo Shuyu did not look at Shen Mingyun, but first saluted the princess: “Shu Yu has seen the princess.”

Although the princess did not like Luo Shuyu, she still tried to save her face: “The third sister-in-law does not need to salute, just sit down and talk.”

“Yes.” Luo Shuyu then looked at Shen Mingyun. He straightened his attitude, respecting the princess, and now he cares about him, “What’s wrong?”