Chapter 100

Did Luo Shuyu tell him about this on purpose? His heart is so dark, he deliberately cast a shadow in his heart,
Shen Mingyun couldn’t care about Luo Shuyu’s words at all. He came into this world, married the four princes and had children, and formed their family. They have been together for so many years, and they have two children. If it includes the first one he shed , That was three, he was sure that the relationship between the two of them was relatively firm.

As everyone knows, all the heroes who travel through the novel’s lover are not right before he lays his heart on the ground?

Shen Mingyun also understands this. He is very sure that he is the protagonist. Otherwise, how could there be a system, how could it be related to imperial power, and how could the four princes fall in love with him at first sight? He believes that their feelings are very firm and the four princes will not betray him. .

If the guard that Luo Shuyu referred to was hidden in their house on Tuesday, wouldn’t it be suspected of instigating?

No, Luo Shuyu must be provoking the relationship between him and the fourth prince. It was him who liked him at the beginning of Tuesday. He was also the first to find him before working with the fourth prince. The style of the two of them is like this. It must be a misunderstanding how to get together with each other!

Shen Mingyun patted his head secretly, the Fourth Prince and Tuesday, absolutely impossible, he cannot be influenced by Luo Shuyu’s deliberately provocative words.
After returning to the mansion, Shen Mingyun left the matter behind, but Luo Shuyu did plant a seed of suspicion for him.
When I came to the capital on Tuesday, I was next to the Fourth Prince. Although the fourth prince had martial arts skills, his qualifications were not so good. Even martial arts is mediocre. Tuesday’s martial arts is higher than the fourth prince, and he can really be a “guard” by his side, protecting his safety at all times.

Shen Mingyun said that he didn’t care, but when he saw the four princes coming in and out with Tuesday, he couldn’t help thinking.

Before Tuesday, he was obviously by his side and following behind. Why is it the other way around, and they are in and out with the four princes. When did their relationship become so good? Shen Mingyun was still very happy that the fourth prince was jealous on Tuesday. But now how long the four princes have not had sex with him, and how long have they not sat alone with him to talk.

Instead, the four princes and Tuesday stay longer.

Thinking of this, Shen Mingyun couldn’t help but think of the woman who was pregnant before, and she died later. He was still sad for a while, and now he can’t help but feel terrified. Wouldn’t the child in that woman’s belly really belong to the Fourth Prince?

Was it because the four princes killed the woman because he was afraid that he would find out, but that was impossible. The woman died when she went out by accident.

Shen Mingyun did not dare to think deeply. He was afraid that the more he thought, the more he walked, the more crooked he was. The four princes in his eyes were not like that. He could not apply the image of those bad guys to the four princes. He wanted to save his life. In the eyes of Shen Mingyun, the fourth prince was still a gentle and elegant, talented man who was striving for the throne. He admired himself, liked himself, and even accommodated himself everywhere.

He firmly believed that the four princes would not do anything to be sorry for him.
The more Shen Mingyun thought about it, the more he cared about the trajectory of the four princes' daily activities.

On weekdays, the two of them are busy with their own things. Shen Mingyun occasionally accompanies his children at home. The rest of the time is busy with his career, developing new products and holding banquets, counting money, and then doing tasks. What about the four princes? , went to court every day, working for Emperor Tiansheng, and meeting with his think tank, also very busy.