Chapter 37

Where is Luo Shuyu crying? He suffocated his smile until his stomach hurts, and lying on Li Mingjin didn’t want to hear his laugh outside.

Who would have thought that when he and Li Mingjin went out to have a bath, they would meet the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun who had quietly returned to the city on the way back.

The fat delivered to the door is not good enough to take a good bite, so how can he be worthy of the depression in his heart that has nowhere to vent.

Next, it depends on what the Fourth Prince did. He has already promised to propose to Luofu in front of Li Mingjin to preserve the reputation of Luo Shuyu and Shen Mingyun. Shen Mingyun made sabotage from it.

He has always prided himself on being a modern man. He must have a forward-looking vision, talk about freedom, talk about democracy, and talk about fairness, and he will inevitably oppose the proposal of the four princes.

This is why Luo Shuyu has to be angry in front of the four princes and return to the carriage without giving Shen Mingyun a chance to react, because he cannot let Shen Mingyun make a decision. His so-called democracy, freedom and fairness are not based on their era, so, Luo Shuyu didn’t need to hear his opinion at all, choosing to ignore it was the biggest blow to Shen Mingyun.

He will always be with the Fourth Prince in the end. What’s the problem with earlier and later? It didn’t break their marriage, but to speed up their time together. The more freedom he gave Shen Mingyun, the more he could do more and more excessively. Before his wings grew, he was locked up in the back house. , His fighting spirit and professionalism will be gradually worn away, so what if there is a system, the reality does not allow him to do too much.
Luo Shuyu suppressed the smile and lifted his head from Li Mingjin’s arms, with a smile on the corner of his eyes, where there was a trace of tears.

Li Mingjin was puzzled: “You didn’t cry?”
Luo Shuyu evened Li Mingjin’s pleated shoulders: “Why are you crying? For my fame or for the Luo family?”

Li Mingjin: “Naturally is the reputation of the three princes and concubines.”
“His Royal Highness, what is your reputation?” Luo Shuyu asked him seriously.

Li Mingjin thought for a while: “…No, but you just said you wanted to find justice for your reputation before going down?”
Luo Shuyu told him: “Since I am married to my Royal Highness, I am a husband and wife, and my Highness does not care about fame, so why should I care about that fame? I just want to scold Shen Mingyun, pretending to be angry, and not caring about fame.”

Li Mingjin fixedly looked at Luo Shuyu, his eyes seemed to be able to see through the hearts of others: “I know. I will live up to you.”

Luo Shuyu smiled: “I know that Your Highness will not take me down.”
Li Mingjin asked him back: “How did you know that I am not afraid that I just cheated you on my blood for a while.”
Luo Shuyu: “I knew it, a god told me.”
There was a smile in Li Mingjin’s eyes, and she suddenly felt that his wife was a little cute, how could he be so good, how could he be unconditional, love him more, and keep in her arms every day, not wanting him to be exposed to the slightest wind and rain. To fight, not to be bullied by the slightest words of others, is to love him in particular.

After returning to the Mansion of the Third Prince, Luo Shuyu did not pay attention to the Fourth Prince and Shen Mingyun on the bright side. He just sent someone to inform Luo Renshou of this matter, and “exhorted” him to deal with this matter properly, to achieve a satisfactory result, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous. A person with such a good face, Luo Renshou, would definitely understand what he meant. .

Luo Renshou was so angry that he smashed a precious vase after hearing the words brought by the mother of the Three Princes' House.

He sent someone to call Shen Mingyun to the study and directly questioned how he was with the Fourth Prince.