Chapter 112

Regarding Li Mingjin’s warning, the four princes didn’t care at all. He only cared how to quickly let everyone know that the heir of Emperor Tiansheng was him. Before long, those military attaches who supported Li Mingjin would know that their first choice was Wrong, but after he takes the throne, if these people work hard for him, he can still be forgiven.

Li Mingjin quietly gave the guards who were waiting to save him a little peace of mind. As for the fourth prince, he was still immersed in his joy and did not notice his small movements.

The military officers were forcibly taken to the Hall of Supreme Harmony by the four princes. All of them were angry. His Majesty just died, and the four princes locked them up directly. Not only that, even the officials who were resting at home were also tied up. They even threatened their family members. It’s really hateful to have the Four Emperors.

When they saw that Li Mingjin was also held by the four princes to the Hall of Supreme Harmony, others could only take back the resentment in their hearts.

It turns out that even the three princes were controlled by the four princes. Could it be that the four princes have completely controlled the imperial city?

The civilian officials saw that the military officers’ faces were like dishes. They were lucky and sympathetic. They were all officials in the same dynasty. Once they stood in the wrong team, they didn’t know if they had a life or not. It is really difficult to be an official. .

A military attache with an upright personality really couldn’t see the actions of the four princes, and said angrily: “His Royal Highness, what are you doing! Your Majesty has just died, and the bones are not cold! Why are we tied up!”

The four princes are now in a good mood and did not care about this official, but said: “You will know from now on, the funeral of the father is already under way. As a son, my heart is like a knife, but this world cannot be ruled for a day. Today, it’s just according to the first emperor’s intention to set things down first, and arrange things later.”

When he said this, the civilian officials felt no problem. Although the military officials knew that he was just making an excuse for his eagerness, the upright military officials could only hum in private. This reason is really high-sounding. I definitely want to be an emperor and want to be crazy. NS.

They looked at the third prince and found that he was very calm and did not feel angry or irritable because of the four princes being held hostage. Under his influence, the officials also calmed down to see what the fourth prince wanted to do and whether he was today. Can he ascend the throne smoothly?

If the four princes can successfully ascend to the throne, isn’t everything done before the third princes is useless?

Li Mingjin was not nervous at all. He was not tied up by the four princes, but pushed to the forefront of the military attache by him, let him stand there, and let the imperial forest army who obeyed his orders guard him while staring at them, the military attache, fearing They have any wrongdoing.

If there is no threat of force, the Hall of Supreme Harmony with complete civil and military officials is actually just like the usual early dynasty.

The four princes took out the edict and handed it to Prime Minister Zuo who was standing at the forefront: “Trouble you, Prime Minister Zuo, please read the edict of the emperor to everyone.”

Zuoxiang took the last edict in the hands of the four princes. After opening it, he saw the jade seal on it. It was a real edict.
He continued to read the content, but he was very puzzled. This is a will. It’s just that this is not a legacy. What does the four princes mean? Why did he read this edict that was not good for him? He watched the edict without making a sound and wanted to wink the four princes, but the four princes were not in a hurry to listen to the edict that he was destined to be the next emperor, and did not pay attention to the left. Faint look in the eyes.