Chapter 16

Luo Shuyu was also highly cautious about Shen Mingyun’s actions to prevent Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin from marrying. The two spy masters sent by Li Mingjin were also relatively professional. The surveillance content sent back to Luo Shuyu was all detailed, and Shen Mingyun was almost in his mind. The system is uncovered.

With the presence of professionals, Luo Shuyu’s heart fell back to the real point. Li Mingjin was framed in the last life because it was not that he was incapable, but that he did not have a system for posting tasks and props. Props are very important to Shen Mingyun’s growth in this world.

According to Shen Mingyun’s usual style, every time he wants to organize an event, he will first publicize it for a while, mainly by distributing flyers, posting advertisements in various gate stores, looking for word-of-mouth communication, and making use of what can be used. Of course, the effect is quite similar. Obviously, otherwise Shen Mingyun would not have amassed a huge fortune so quickly after arriving in this world. The money he earned was later recruited by the four princes, which really proved that “the husband and the husband are united, and the profit cuts the money.” Sentence.

Shen Mingyun took out “Oiran One One One” to stop him and Li Mingjin’s wedding? If it is he how to stop it? How to sweep pornography?

In the previous life, this event had nothing to do with his wedding with Li Mingjin. Shen Mingyun was busy collecting money, while Luo Shuyu was busy getting married, waiting to get married in Luofu, and they had nothing to do with each other.

The book only wrote about Shen Mingyun’s planning of this event and communication with others, but at that time there was no such thing as Shen Mingyun trying to sabotage his marriage with Li Mingjin. What would he do?

Seeing that there are still ten days to get married.

The warm-up period of Shen Mingyun’s event is also about fifteen to twenty days, when the event will spread throughout the capital, and then it will be all the rage.
“Anti-pornography” is not so easy, after all, brothels in their era are legal to exist.
Wait, the four princes also seem to have a brothel, although it is inconspicuous, it is also an upper-middle-level passenger flow. In the later period of the novel, when he and other princes robbed the throne, they used it to transmit information from various places, which was not small.

What is the name of the brothel he opened? It is definitely not Huancai Pavilion. This brothel has an official background but is not as big as the four princes. In the book, no one knows who the owner of Huancai Pavilion is, not even Shen Mingyun, who has been dealing with the people of Huancai Pavilion for a long time. This is also a place where Luo Shuyu was puzzled when he was reading. There was still the content and it ended without clearing it up. But then he didn’t care too much. “Just remembered.

Who is the owner of this Huancai Pavilion?
Luo Shuyu will write down this doubt for the time being.

It was finally cooler on a cloudy day today, and Luo Shuyu sat in the yard to enjoy the cool after dinner.

The third came first to report to Luo Shuyu the information he had inquired from Shen Mingyun today.

Shen Mingyun’s actions are indeed unique, and it is difficult to remember them.
“What feats did Shen Mingyun do today?” He is now preparing to get married, and can’t run out every day, so he waits for the set to report on Shen Mingyun’s situation every day, and then make plans.

Ansan respected Luo Shuyu like the three princes. After all, he was the future concubine of the three emperors. He didn’t dare to act carelessly. He confessed his follow-up situation one by one.

“He was writing and painting in the yard today. I saw that he wrote a list, and I don’t know what it was for, so I copied it down and gave it to the son for review.” Ansan then handed over the list he copied.