Chapter 96

Luo Shuyu doesn’t know if there is such a Taoist priest, but the news he wants to pass to Shen Mingyun has now arrived.

Luo Shuyu also did not expect a Taoist priest to take away Shen Mingyun’s soul. He believed that with the system, Shen Mingyun’s soul would be suppressed and would not be taken away, but Luo Shuyu wanted to know if there was a special way for Taoists to discover Shen Mingyun’s body. system.

He knew that Shen Mingyun had worked with temples before, so the eminent monk did not feel shocked to him, so Luo Shuyu chose a Taoist priest, a mysterious Taoist master. From the novel, it can be known that Shen Mingyun still treats Taoist priests. There is a certain degree of resistance, he is afraid of ghosts.

Luo Shuyu only revealed to Shen Mingyun that he was going out, but he would not make fun of his life.

On the original day of departure, Luo Shuyu’s Pingyang Gate had all the carriages and horses ready, but Luo Shuyu did not get in the car. The one who was going out instead of him was a secret guard who was wearing his clothes and had a figure somewhat similar to him.

During this trip, Qingwang and several mothers followed up the mountain, and Shen Mingyun was convinced that Luo Shuyu went to the Taoist temple.

Shortly after the dark guard set off in the carriage of the Three Emperors' Palace, some people followed.

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin were waiting for news at home, and they didn’t know what Shen Mingyun’s people were making after him.

At this time, if Luo Shuyu had something to do with his mansion, Emperor Tiansheng would look at the four princes, but if Luo Shuyu went to climb a mountain by himself and accidentally went wrong, it would be his own business. Emperor Tiansheng couldn’t blame anyone if he wanted to blame.

Who made him “accidentally” something happened, and what did he do with others after falling off the cliff?

Why did Luo Shuyu lead Shen Mingyun out?
Since Shen Mingyun is afraid of ghosts and gods, he must want to prove whether the Taoist priests Luo Shuyu saw are capable or not. He will definitely go there in person, and this matter cannot be discussed with the four princes. After all, the system’s life-saving methods are related to the system. The four princes report.

Besides, Shen Mingyun considers himself the protagonist, so he will try to make himself possess the trait of the protagonist going to a dangerous place alone.

With a few people, Shen Mingyun set off.
The car drove all the way to an obscure Taoist temple in the outskirts, and “Luo Shuyu” was carried up the mountain by the descendants.

Shen Mingyun followed with his own people all the way. As a modern man, he couldn’t do things like being carried up the mountain, so he gritted his teeth and climbed on his own. When he reached the mountainside, he was almost abandoned. He simply asked the servants to lift him up and give up. I have just adhered to the principle.

Shen Mingyun was sitting on the sedan chair and commanded the people: “Quickly catch up with them.”

The subordinates are bearing the weight they shouldn’t bear, shaking their legs and saying: “Master, we may not be able to catch up for the time being, but they will definitely rest in the Taoist temple, and they will definitely meet people.”

Shen Mingyun is not easy to embarrass them: “Well, I won’t force you.”

The servant really would rather he just forced himself to climb again or something.
When he arrived at Taoist Temple, Shen Mingyun saw the sedan chair of the Three Princes' Mansion and the servants in their mansion. The clothes were easy to recognize, and there were royal marks on them.