Chapter 63

Shen Mingyun thought to himself that he was neither a detective nor a policeman, how to wear a book and help investigate the case.

He wanted to help the four princes before, yes, he also had this goal, but occasionally he would find that there is actually a generation gap between the two, not one generation or two, but a thousand-year generation gap, just like he is now Take care of Little Ming a little bit more, but the fourth prince just couldn’t understand and lost his temper with him.

When Xiaoming was taken in, Li Mingchun promised well. Now that he is fine, he suddenly became angry and wanted to drive people away.

But now that he has come out, he is also a man to save face, wouldn’t it be very cheap to go back?

If he doesn’t go back, and he can’t complete the task, his current points are really not too much, and he can’t redeem too many good items. Before pregnancy, he wasted months of time, and he didn’t complete a task, which was a waste of time.
Of course, Shen Mingyun and Li Mingchun are not very far apart. He ran out for two reasons, one is blocking the gas, and the other is good face.

Because of face, can’t go back for the time being.

But Li Mingchun is not stupid. Shen Mingyun is a good-looking boy, with a fine-skinned flesh and tender, and a too carefree personality. Even if he is angry, he sends someone to protect him, thinking about waiting for him to suffer a bit, and then go back and apologize to him. .
But things are often not that simple.
Not long after Shen Mingyun left his sight, he was kidnapped!

Li Mingchun had to find Shen Mingyun while looking for clues to the case.
It didn’t take long before he received a threatening letter from the kidnapper, mainly to stop him from participating in the investigation of the case, otherwise he would kill his little lover.

Li Mingchun really can’t do without Shen Mingyun’s help. They encountered a lot of trouble on their way to Dong’an County, but every time they relied on Shen Mingyun’s Jinkou Yuyan, he could always guess the location of the enemy’s ambush ahead of time. Be prepared or fight back.
As a last resort, for the sake of Shen Mingyun, Li Mingchun had to go to the place agreed with the kidnapper to save his life.

The tied Shen Mingyun saw Li Mingchun who had come to rescue him, and was so scared that he cried “pears with rain”.
Li Mingchun put Shen Mingyun in his arms hastily soothed, then frowned and asked him, “Where is Xiao Ming?”

Shen Mingyun shook his head and told how he was tied up: “He and I were separated on the street. I went to look for him, and then I was suddenly tied up. I don’t know where he went.”

Li Mingchun thought to himself, it would be good to dare to love, so that that guy would occupy Shen Mingyun every day, and he didn’t know whether it was a real amnesia or a fake amnesia.

Without Xiao Ming’s obstacle, Shen Mingyun and Li Mingchun remained in love for many days.

Shen Mingyun returned to Li Mingchun after a few days of fear and started his auxiliary work smoothly.

Not to mention, with the help of system tools, he and Li Mingchun really got the truth of the case.

Of course, the time is relatively long. In the blink of an eye, you can almost change the spring clothes into summer clothes in the south.

After all, Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin are too far away, and the information transmission is inconvenient. For the time being, I don’t know the specific situation of Li Mingchun and Shen Mingyun, but as originally expected, the investigation of the four princes was very unsuccessful, and the local officials were perfunctory. On the surface, he has done a lot of effort. The books given to him and the imperial envoy are all fake accounts, all of which have been re-made, the books are clean, and there is no flaw in the task that can be used as evidence.
For a while, the investigation of the Fourth Prince’s case got stuck.