Chapter 52

Speaking of Shen Mingyun’s almost miscarriage, Li Mingchun’s expression is a bit subtle.

But the fault of this matter was not in Shen Mingyun, but in him.

He promised that Shen Mingyun would dispose of the women in the backyard after the New Year, but before the end of the year, a bunch of people in the backyard were still in the house.

I thought they would stay peacefully in the backyard, but who knew that they were all insecure.

Secondly, Shen Mingyun didn’t have any precautions against these women and sons. During the fetus, Li Mingchun said that Li Mingchun had no time to accompany him, and suddenly sympathized with the people in the backyard. When they were bored, he invited them to the yard to drink tea and chat.

But these people entered the Fourth Prince’s Mansion with purpose, and Shen Mingyun’s kindness will eventually be paid by mistake.

These people have other thoughts. Of course, those who entered the Fourth Prince’s Mansion wanted to be favored by the master. They only had jealousy towards Shen Mingyun and regarded his kindness as malicious. So they united and rectified Shen Mingyun’s evil. He went outside to enjoy the snow together, but Shen Mingyun accidentally fell and almost miscarried.
In the end, Shen Mingyun was saved by the system, but the fall was a bit heavy, so he called for a doctor.

Whether the child in Shen Mingyun’s belly can be kept is really dependent on fate. The son also needs to conceive in October, but now it has only been less than three months.

After the Four Princes learned the truth, a group of unknown people in the backyard was still not cleared out of the Four Princes Mansion, but they were all locked up. It’s just that they should never compete with Shen Mingyun again, and they don’t have that chance.

Li Mingchun also knew that this matter couldn’t be covered, so he had a record after consulting an imperial doctor, but when Luo Shuyu asked about it, he really had no face.

What Luo Shuyu mentioned was Shen Mingyun and his children, but his terrible backyard.

With this question, Li Mingchun wanted to continue to mention the matter of going north and south with Li Mingjin, and it was no longer appropriate, so he chatted casually and confused.

There are more times in the palace, Luo Shuyu is more and more familiar with this set of procedures, and can naturally accept the people and things he encounters.
Seeing other people better understand each other’s routines.

For example, the big prince and concubine with a big belly nowadays.

As soon as Luo Shuyu entered the door, she saw the palace lady helping her sit down slowly, and the eldest prince concubine kept rubbing her belly to show that she was pregnant.

Among the few princes and concubines, she is the only one who is pregnant. Even the eldest prince walks with his head up and his chest straightened daily in front of Emperor Tiansheng. As for the one who is pregnant at the four princes’ mansion, they don’t care, one Good attendant, even if he is born, he does not count as a direct child. More importantly, whether he can be born smoothly remains to be “discussed.”
Today’s pawn arrangement is still similar to that of the Mid-Autumn Festival, except that after more than four months, everyone’s life is different, and everyone’s look is different.

Four months ago, the prince of boundless scenery only had a sneer on her face, but in the past, saw everyone and the amiable grand prince and concubine with a magnificent face, as if tomorrow could give birth to the first grandson of the royal family.

The performance of the princes and concubines is equivalent to the performance of their husbands in the previous dynasty and the favor they received from Emperor Tiansheng.
Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin are no longer just married newlyweds, and their silence has reached a certain level. It is already clear what kind of gestures should be made on what occasions.