Chapter 74

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu seem to be peaceful in the north, but every time they get news from the capital, they can’t calm down. After all, they are still in a state of planning. If there is a sudden accident in the capital, can they return to the capital at the first moment?

Everything is unknown.

Although it is too cold to go out in the winter, when it is not snowing, the common people also feel bored, and they still go out to have fun.

In the first year of his rebirth, Luo Shuyu saw Li Mingjin playing a Cuju game. In Gucheng for three years, he was afraid of the invasion of Guiyan clan soldiers every year.

In the past few years, the opponent’s strength was not very clear, but now, they are studying their attack patterns all the time, and a group of spies are sent to the Guiyan clan to destroy them. All 36 tricks are used in the Guiyan royal clan. Body. One year later, they still have no time to take care of themselves, and they have no time to take care of Li Mingjin. They are unaware of the further development of Gucheng. By the time they reacted, they had already lost the best time to conquer Gucheng.

At this time, Li Mingjin already has his own elite soldiers in Gucheng. In terms of equipment and abilities, they are far beyond the other teams. They have been trained for three years. A group of people who were scattered in the past are now full of energy. Language, compared with the soldiers brought by General Old Wei at his peak, it is even worse.

Last year, the Guiyan tribe committed crimes in the future. This year, several tribes of the Guiyan tribe fight every day. The internal consumption is still large, and there is no time to approach Gucheng. Gucheng has time to recuperate.

Since the safety of Gucheng can be guaranteed for the time being, Li Mingjin gave benefits to the people in the winter and held a winter Cuju competition in Gucheng.

The ice cuju contest was arranged in advance before the winter. All teams are free. Now it is the final stage. The four strong teams have come to the fore. Yesterday, the runner-up team was decided, and the champion runner-up team will be decided today.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu went to the competition venue to watch the finals.
The people who went out to watch the game had already sat down in the audience area. Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu were sitting in the windshield shed. There were two pots of charcoal burning inside, and it was not too cold. They were obviously more comfortable than the people standing against the wind. NS.

Nowadays, Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu are very popular among the people, and they are very much loved. Seeing them appear, the people cheered spontaneously.

Luo Shuyu stood up and waved at them. He was actually moved. He didn’t expect that he would get such feedback for what he did within his power. The feeling of being remembered seemed pretty good.

“What’s the matter?” Li Mingjin saw Luo Shuyu’s red eyes, thinking about where he touched him.

Luo Shuyu shook his head: “No, I feel that my hard work is really rewarding, I’m just a little touched.”

Li Mingjin looked at the audience area and put her arms around Luo Shuyu’s shoulders: “Naturally, there is a reward. If you raise white-eyed wolves, I will be the first to let them go.”

Luo Shuyu agreed: “Indeed.”

The game started right away, and Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu were no longer entangled in giving back.

They listened to the referee calling out the start of the game and began to watch the Cuju finals seriously.

Although it is a private team, there are always a lot of private masters. Today’s game is very energetic. Although Li Mingjin didn’t perform so superbly back then, it is still very interesting here. As long as the goal is scored, the cheers will be a piece of cake. The smile on the show is very simple. If this kind of competition can make everyone happy, why not treat it as a regular event, which not only exercises people’s unity ability, but also mobilizes people’s participation.