Chapter 58

Li Mingjin calmly slapped everyone, woke them up, and let them know what kind of person the third prince from Beijing was like.

Perhaps in the eyes of everyone, he is not favored by the Emperor Tiansheng, and he has no possibility of becoming the throne, but he is really not a cat or puppy who is allowed to be manipulated by others.
Seeing that the generals from the north and the south finished a group fight, Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu were not affected at all. They also listened to the screams of the generals before leaving.

After gettig into the carriage, Luo Shuyu said to Li Mingjin: “His Royal Highness, today’s approach is very clever. The two do not help each other. It seems to be cruel to the generals, but it actually gives Lin Haiming and the northern generals a chance to get closer.”

Li Mingjin stuffed Luo Shuyu’s somewhat cold hand into her arms: “If no one jumped out and trampled on the southern soldiers and mentioned General Wei, I wouldn’t have thought of this. Moreover, what they said would make me think this. Someone knows it deliberately. I don’t know if the general who jumped out first was really drunk or fake. It’s a big job for us. It doesn’t hurt anyway.”

Luo Shuyu almost leaned on Li Mingjin, and he took the initiative to find a comfortable position: “With or without premeditating, Your Highness has benefited.”

“Yes.” Li Mingjin told Luo Shuyu’s plan, “Originally, I thought that when we get to the north, let Lin Haiming and the others merge with the people in the north for a period of time, and then make adjustments. Now the plan can’t keep up with the changes, since some people jumped. Come out, how can you make good use of this opportunity?”

“Yes.” Luo Shuyu praised Li Mingjin’s actions tonight, “what’s next? If your Highness didn’t plan in advance, wouldn’t it disrupt your previous rhythm.”
“It hasn’t started yet. The things that follow are easy to handle. It depends on how Lin Haiming gets along with the people on their side. In addition, how do you view the two sons of General Wei’s family today?” Li Mingjin asked Luo Shuyu again.
Luo Shuyu: “You mean them? I have observed them. It’s normal. I haven’t overstepped the rules all night. But the prefect Zhu made me a little bit weird. There is always something wrong with his behavior. Your Royal Highness thinks. Woolen cloth?”

Li Mingjin: “I have the same opinion as you, there is something wrong with this prefect.”

Luo Shuyu was a little confused: “If we all feel something is wrong, other people won’t be able to see it.”

Li Mingjin: “It’s a little confusing, but there are not many people who know the prefect Zhu ten years ago. Civil officials and military generals have always had conflicts, but you can check the family of the prefect Zhu.”

After spending some time in the Criminal Ministry, Li Mingjin’s ability to observe people has become more detailed, and even a little bit of unreasonableness can be detected.

Luo Shuyu did not understand Li Mingjin in this respect, so he asked him, “How to check?”

Li Mingjin: “Check his family, his wife, and his children are the most vulnerable.”
Luo Shuyu suddenly said, “It makes sense.”
Who would have thought that they would encounter these strange things just now when they came to the north. They had to be more cautious. The north was not as peaceful as they thought. Civil officials and military generals have been separated since ancient times.

It’s a pity that they didn’t have more communication with General Wei before they came, otherwise they would still be able to inquire about some news.
Presumably the token that Concubine Wei Xian gave them was really useful.
The power of several princes is also hidden in the north, is it the prince, the eldest prince, or the four princes who are not exposed to the mountains and dew? Or maybe all three.