Chapter 62

Luo Shuyu’s expression seems a little bit chapped, which is rare, and he never expected that the poison in it would be taken up by infertility.

Fortunately, they are not in a hurry to have children for the time being, and they have never thought about what is wrong with their frequent husband’s life without pregnancy. They thought that the protective measures they had done were in place.

Although Luo Shuyu did agree that the two of them temporarily decided not to have children, he did not consider that the poison in Li Mingjin’s body would affect their childbirth. Probably because the two had children in the previous life, they had preconceived ideas, so they did not feel poisoned. The severity of

After a long while, Luo Shuyu asked: “His Royal Highness can’t give birth?”

forest and abyss nodded: “Yes, the three princes, this poison will affect the fertility of your Royal Highness, and the toxins have accumulated in his body for some years, and you need to completely remove the poison from the body before…”

Luo Shuyu understood. No wonder Li Mingjin said before that he didn’t want children for the time being. He knew that he had some obstacles in this respect.
However, fortunately, Luo Shuyu knew that they would have children in his previous life. He still focused on poison: “Doctor Lin, what poison is in your Highness? Let’s detoxify your Highness first. We are not in a hurry for children. .”

forest and abyss explained to them: “I understand that your highness this poison comes from the Western Regions. He has a very name, “Happy as a fairy”. When people first take this poison, they will feel like a fairy. If you eat too much. Later, you will become addicted. You must eat it every other month, otherwise you will have a splitting headache and a maddening temper. The more you get behind, the more difficult it will be to quit. If you don’t recognize others, your tendency to violence will become more and more serious, and if serious, self-harm will occur.”

After listening to him, Li Mingjin looked at Luo Shuyu, Luo Shuyu nodded, and Li Mingjin decided to tell the truth.
Li Mingjin: “I am really happy and like a fairy, and it has been more than ten years. It is said that my cruelty is caused by it. I also know that this poison will affect my physical condition. I have heard of this poison before. Antidote.”

Luo Shuyu also added: “Dr. Lin, I hope you can help your Highness to get rid of this poison, so that your Highness will no longer be tortured by the poison.”

forest and abyss is not stupid. He also knows that Li Mingjin’s mother is a princess from the Western Regions. If he wants to get this kind of poison, it’s actually very simple, but he dare not guess that the poison was caused by him or the princess of the Western Regions. If so, it’s true. It’s incredible.

If Li Mingjin didn’t mention how he got the poison, forest and abyss would not ask.
forest and abyss said: “I dare not say that he can completely detoxify the poison, but at least he can reduce the number of sicknesses, but only if he no longer takes this poison, and follow my arrangements to take medicine, acupuncture and other treatment plans. , Because this is a long treatment course, and the process will be more painful.”

He didn’t say everything, but he made Li Mingjin feel very comfortable. This disease can be cured.

At present, there are not many doctors who can find more suitable for his identity. The mountains and rivers ran to the north, and finally encountered them, so he could treat him well, and it would also make Luo Shuyu less worried.

Luo Shuyu asked forest and abyss: “Dr. Lin, how long does this treatment take?”
forest and abyss said: “If the poison is completely removed from your Highness, it may take three to five years. This depends on the cooperation of your Highness and his physical condition. If you just want to restore your fertility first, it may be earlier. Two years are enough.”