Chapter 111

“What the hell is going on, you should make it clear, don’t hesitate!” Luo Shuyu was so angry that Li Mingjin was inferior to Li Mingjin. It was also a long-standing prestige, but he rarely showed it in normal times.

The hidden guard replied: “Yes, as soon as His Royal Highness entered the palace, he was controlled by the four princes and was held in solitary confinement. Ansan followed. He has no worries about his life. Your Highness asked me to tell the master that he has his own opinion. There is no danger for the time being.”

“Is it not dangerous to be locked up by the four princes?” Luo Shuyu didn’t believe what the dark guard said, but they also expected that the four princes would immediately attack Li Mingjin after the death of Emperor Tiansheng, which was almost as expected. “If you bring more secret guards into the palace, you must protect your Highness. Everything in the palace is in order. Those who stay here are the people brought back from Gucheng, so there will be no danger.”

The dark guard began to hesitate again: “But your Highness asked us to come back to protect you and the little master.”

Luo Shuyu said: “Leave half of the staff here and bring half of them into the palace. Needless to say, it’s so decided.”

Both masters had their own opinions, but the dark guard knew that Luo Shuyu also had the right to speak, so he didn’t dare to follow his instructions and ordered the men and horses to enter the palace immediately.

Luo Shuyu told himself not to be too nervous, and care is chaotic. They have arranged manpower in the palace a long time ago. Li Mingjin will follow the four princes when he wants to come. It is estimated that he has his own considerations and arrangements. What he has to do now is to wait for Li Mingjin to come back with peace of mind. , Don’t cause him trouble, don’t disturb his plan, since he is willing to catch it, then he will have corresponding countermeasures.
At this time, the four princes did not think that Li Mingjin’s eyeliner was everywhere in the imperial city.

I just don’t know if Emperor Tiansheng left behind before his death.

The death of Emperor Tiansheng happened in the morning. The four princes’ mansion was close, and the four princes rushed into the palace with their men and horses. Some time ago, he knew in advance that the throne would be passed on to him, the edict of Tiansheng. He already has a sense of being brought in before he reads it, and it is bound to control his third brother for the first time.

Sure enough, his third brother was not as smart as he thought. He didn’t even bring a sword when entering the palace. He was caught directly by him. It was much easier than he thought. With Li Mingjin in his hands, the Three Princes' Mansion is naturally also. Don’t worry.

Presumably, Shen Mingyun has already set off to the Third Prince’s Mansion. They allocated their work in advance, and now they only need to act according to the plan.
The four princes felt that there was no difficulty at all.

At this time, the body of Emperor Tiansheng had been carried out of the palace. He found a will in the dark room of Emperor Tiansheng’s palace, and he was extremely happy.

He walked quickly out of the Tiansheng Emperor’s palace and decided to give this will to the Zuoxiang, and he will read it out. Now the highest official position, he is also considered as the official trusted by the Tiansheng Emperor, that is, the Zuoxiang. The four princes ask him to read his will. Can convince the officials below.

The fourth prince was full of confidence. He had seen this edict and took it away without opening it.

He said to what he had placed in the palace: “Go and call all the officials, go up to read the father’s will, and I will personally invite the third brother to let him listen to the father’s last wishes.”