Chapter 65

After Li Mingjin’s disappearance came back, Luo Shuyu almost lost his mind, and what he had been worried about was still coming.

Now how to do?

He can’t lose Li Mingjin.

Luo Shuyu cleared up his mood, but he wanted to immediately take the guards and secret guards left by Li Mingjin to the barracks to find someone to ask about the origin of the matter, but in the end he chose to endure it.

He can’t mess himself up, he has to trust Li Mingjin.

According to his understanding of Li Mingjin, it is impossible for him not to listen to the military commander. Li Mingjin does not know the truth that the poor will not chase after the poor. The two of them have discussed this matter before.

But what happened?

After rebirth, Luo Shuyu still understood Li Mingjin’s personality. He was not the kind of aggressive person. There must be a cause for this.

Luo Shuyu calmed down and asked Anjiu who had returned to report: “Where are the soldiers who ran back? How many people are there.”

An Jiu said: “They are in the barracks now, and a total of five people have returned.”
Luo Shuyu: “Do you know how they described the situation after they ran back?”

Anjiu told the news he had discovered: “They said that His Highness did not listen to the dissuasion of the military divisions and other generals, and had to drag Wei Shenjiang into the enemy camp and put the soldiers into trouble. A few of them escaped with great difficulty, and they didn’t know whether your Highness was captured by the enemy or…” They died under the enemy’s spear.

Why didn’t Li Mingjin listen to the military adviser’s dissuasion? Pulling Wei Shenjiang to the enemy barracks?

These two points Luo Shuyu thinks there must be something in this article, which is strange.

Luo Shuyu asked the dark guards: “Everyone is trapped, how did they escape? Can you say something.”

Anjiu: “The five said that they were in charge of transporting grain and grass on weekdays. They did not go to the front line in the rear, and they escaped by chance.”
Luo Shuyu: “How can there be only five people transporting grain and grass, and the others?”

Anjiu: “According to them, they didn’t escape and died. I didn’t listen to the details of the other details. As soon as I heard that your Highness had an accident, I came back and reported it to you.” He admired the calmness of the three princes and concubines, and he was still able to analyze it. There are flaws in the words of these people.

Luo Shuyu said: “His Royal Highness is not that kind of reckless person. He will not make jokes about the lives of soldiers. If there is no unnecessary reason, he will not make such a low-level mistake.”

Anjiu: “Small understands, now go back to the barracks and ask about the situation of the five people, and I must tell them the truth.”

The dark guard’s method is afraid that many people don’t want to try it.

Luo Shuyu said: “Don’t be horrified. First look at the attitudes of other generals. If they are sheltered, find out.”

An Jiu: “Yes, that little one will prepare now.”

Luo Shuyu asked again: “Can someone send troops to find your Highness now?”
Anjiu was also worried: “Yes, as soon as General Wei heard that the front line came back to report the incident, he immediately sent people to rescue him, but I don’t know if it will be possible?”