Chapter 38

Luo Renshou, who had just returned from work, was about to lift his feet to eat in Aunt Cheng’s room.

But the butler who rushed over stopped him: “Master, there is an urgent matter.”
Luo Renshou has always trusted the housekeeper. He said that if there is an emergency, it is an emergency: “Let’s talk about it in the study.”

After entering the study, the butler brought two subordinates who were wounded on their bodies, and they brought Luo Renshou a terrible news that shocked him.
Liu’s is dead!

Yes, Liu’s is dead.

She died on the way back to Luo’s hometown!

The injured two cried and said that they passed a relatively winding mountain on the way back. Not only did the bandits along the road rob the money, they also killed Liu on the spot. They were in a different place with blood splashing 10 meters. , Leaving only the two servants who rolled to the side of the mountain because of fear.

After Luo Renshou listened, his ears rang and his eyes became faint, and he fell straight down!

Luo Residence soon invited a doctor to treat him.

Luo Renshou’s sudden fainting shocked the old lady Luo who was teaching Luo Shuyu and others in the courtyard.

Mrs. Luo was helped to Luo Renshou’s yard, and at this time the one who took care of him was the most favored Aunt Cheng.
“My son, what’s the matter with you?” The old lady Luo began to wipe her tears when she saw Luo Renshou’s wet kerchief on her head.

The Luo family is now relying on Luo Renshou. His elder brothers and younger brothers are all concubines, and they can’t help him much. The old lady Luo can only be in a hurry.

“Mother, I’m okay, but maybe I didn’t sleep well.” Luo Renshou tried to conceal her anxiety. Mrs. Luo didn’t know that Liu was sent back to her hometown, but thought she really went to the nun’s nunnery.
“How can it be okay? This is tiring.” Mrs. Luo again accused Auntie Cheng beside him, “Everyone is so ignorant, how can I take care of the master!”

Aunt Cheng confessed aggrievedly, and Luo Renshou said something that had nothing to do with her.

After that, the old lady Luo scolded the servant and the aunt who served Luo Renshou one by one before returning to Fushouju.

After hearing that Luo Renshou passed out, Luo Shumo and Luo Shuhan hurried back. After that, the two learned from Luo Renshou that Liu had died in the hands of the bandit, and they turned pale with anger on the spot, and their hands trembled!
Luo Shuhan slumped on the chair: “Mother, mother is gone?”

Luo Renshou held his head and sighed, “You two will go and bring your mother’s body back tomorrow, and give her a beautiful funeral.”

The Luo family has long declared that Liu is seriously ill, and it is reasonable to hold a funeral now.

“Tomorrow I will be out of town.” Luo Shumo seemed calmer instead: “Who did it?”

When Luo Shuhan heard it, he said angrily: “It must be Luo Shuyu!”

Luo Renshou almost hit him with an inkstone: “Why do you always take a mouthful of Shu Yu? This is because your mother was at fault! He was just married and didn’t even know that your mother was arranged to go back to his hometown. I only sent someone to tell him. Go to the nunnery!”

“Why is this? I obviously sent so many people to escort my mother back. I knew I should go!” Luo Shuhan said in distress, tears streaming down everywhere.
Luo Shumo is calmer than his younger brother: “Where did the bandits come from on this road, I have never heard of bandits appearing on that section of the road before.”