Chapter 20

According to reasoning, the disappearance of Li Mingjin should have not occurred in the previous life, otherwise Luo Renshou and others would not be silent, and Shen Mingyun had a big mouth. How could he not be exposed? At this time, the four princes had already hooked up with him. Together, the two have met several times in private.

At this time, after the Emperor Tiansheng and the empress confirmed that they would continue to marry the Luo family, they let them go back, and the father and son left the palace.

In the process of returning home, Luo Shuyu sat in the car and recalled the incident of entering the palace today.

Xu is concerned and chaotic. He was upset when he heard that Li Mingjin had an accident in the afternoon. He had just observed Emperor Tiansheng and the queen with extra light. Neither of them was as worried as he thought, so the queen was not the birth mother of the three princes. However, Emperor Tiansheng shouldn’t be so peaceful. Is there any hidden truth in this?

Luo Renshou didn’t know what Luo Shuyu was thinking. He saw Luo Shuyu with admiration today. When Tiansheng asked him how to make a decision, he thought that Luo Shuyu would regret it, so he directly mentioned his resignation, but he did not expect that he would think so for the Luo family and give him Fight for face.
He deliberately comforted Luo Shuyu who made him look at him differently: “Don’t worry too much about the third prince. What I mean by looking at your majesty is that someone has been sent to find it, and there should be news back tomorrow morning.”

“Well, I know.” Luo Shuyu didn’t want to talk to him.

Luo Renshou asked him: “What do you think? If the third prince really never comes back, you will have to live by yourself for the rest of your life after you marry. It is no different from the long companion Qing Deng.”

But when he said this sentence, he was too unconvincing. Luo Shuyu heard his polite remarks as soon as he heard it. He just wanted to maintain a father-son relationship with him. Now it is not him who is with the blue lantern, but the Liu family. This is The circumstance is reminding him.

“If there is no if, he will come back, father, if you are really good for me, don’t say these things. It’s better to send more people to help find people now. I want to see people when I live, and see the corpse when I die.” Luo Shuyu calmly He said that he didn’t look so fragile and sad when he was in the palace. He believed that Li Mingjin was still alive, that they hadn’t married yet, hadn’t done a lot of things that weren’t done in the previous life, and he hadn’t apologized to him yet.

Luo Renshou felt that Luo Shuyu was too obsessed with Li Mingjin, as if he had made a private relationship with the third prince. As far as he knew, the two had never seen each other, so there was a deep relationship between them, nothing more, he didn’t understand Luo Shuyu now. If you think about something, your temperament will change drastically. It is the glory of their Luo family to be a prince and concubine in the Three Princes' Mansion.

After returning to the mansion, Luo Renshou did not rest immediately. Instead, he ordered people to search for the third prince. Now, the marriage was missed by Emperor Tiansheng, and he had to behave anyway. In addition, let people go overnight. Buying will add another 20% to Luo Shuyu’s dowry.

Compared with Luo Renshou’s arrangement, Luo Shuyu was much simpler. He asked if there was any news from Feng’s Third Prince’s Mansion. Feng shook her head and didn’t need to say more comforting words. Luo Shuyu didn’t want to listen.

He was standing in front of the stretched gorgeous green wedding gown, next to him was a deep turquoise gown, which was his wedding gown.

In order to distinguish whether a woman married or a son married, Daxiaguo differed in the color of the wedding dress. The woman wears a red wedding gown, the son is in green, and the man who welcomes the kiss is a universal red. The prince’s wedding dress is bold in color, and there are more stories than women. There are always people who say that red and green are the most suitable. However, after all, the role of the prince in the Great Xia Kingdom has been improved. Otherwise, there will not be many people. Notice the details of the difference between the son and the woman.